Quantcast
Konami trademarks Metal Gear Solid Existence

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Konami trademarks Metal Gear Solid Existence

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I have the LE Subsistence... and it contains an third disc entitled "Existence" which is basically all the cutscenes edited into a 3 hour movie.

So... yeah.

 

I was gonna say the same. Konami is running out of names for their games




Around the Network

I hope this comes out for my Amiga. It needs some new titles. ;)
I guess title wise it's better than Metal Gear Shine! =p



Garcian Smith said:
That has to be one of the stupidest titles I've ever heard.

Next, they might as well go for, "Metal Gear Solid: Space-time," or maybe, "Metal Gear Solid in the Eighth Dimension."

It is not the title that is stupid. Your suggestions make it abundantly clear that you haven't even understood its significance.

Substance-Subsistence-Existence

Remember, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to post a forum comment and remove all doubt.



Why has nobody yet drawn the logical conclusion in this thread. That this is the name of the rumored 360 port of Metal Gear Solid 4. That seems like the most logical of conclusions to me.



MGS: Abort Retry Fail

I promise I'll buy day 1 if they title it that.

Okay, fine. I'll buy MGS: Ctrl Alt Del, too.



Around the Network
Played_Out said:
Garcian Smith said:
That has to be one of the stupidest titles I've ever heard.

Next, they might as well go for, "Metal Gear Solid: Space-time," or maybe, "Metal Gear Solid in the Eighth Dimension."

It is not the title that is stupid. Your suggestions make it abundantly clear that you haven't even understood its significance.

Substance-Subsistence-Existence

Remember, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to post a forum comment and remove all doubt.

 

I understand exactly what they're going for, but that doesn't make it any less dopey-sounding.



"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

 -Sean Malstrom

 

 

Majin-Tenshinhan said:

I think this is to MGS4 what Substance was to MGS2 and Subsistence was to MGS3.

 

Which is why I hate buying Metal Gear Solid first day...



 

Acevil said:
Majin-Tenshinhan said:

I think this is to MGS4 what Substance was to MGS2 and Subsistence was to MGS3.

 

Which is why I hate buying Metal Gear Solid first day...

 

all that probably will be added is a few more animations, a new cutscene somewhere, and maybe an hour more gameplay somewhere. Nothing major.



PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453
 
Dodece said:
Why has nobody yet drawn the logical conclusion in this thread. That this is the name of the rumored 360 port of Metal Gear Solid 4. That seems like the most logical of conclusions to me.

 

thats what i was thinking too.



"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Dodece said:
Why has nobody yet drawn the logical conclusion in this thread. That this is the name of the rumored 360 port of Metal Gear Solid 4. That seems like the most logical of conclusions to me.

 

your setting yourself up for disappointment. This is the same style as MGS3 to MGS: Subsistence. Basically it is an upgrade of the original gmae.



PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453