Quantcast
Locked: Nintendo is worth more than Sony!

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo is worth more than Sony!

leo-j said:
Silver_Z said:
With such news.... it will only increase more sales of the Wii. Regardless whether it is as good as it claims. I for 1 will choose to buy the Wii if I see such news when considering a new console. I have already gotten my Wii few mths back, and I can only say... it is not as good as it seems. Mabbe I have a higher expectation of it, thus the disappointment.

The problem is that the media is EXTREEMLY negative when it comes to sony's gaming division I mean they try everything to make them look EXTREEMLY bad. They dont do shit to nintendo becuz they didnt win the last TWO console wars, and they dont say anythin about the 360 either actually they side with it dunno why. I think the wii sales will slowly decline the reason for this is becuz not every body wants a wii as much as a ps3 or 360, kids are most people buying it, it will decline when all of those kids have there wii's I thnk in abou 2 months.


 Um.... NVM. Believe what  you want. Wake me up in 2 months when Wii sales actually pick up even more, hard to believe right, because of the release of Metroid Prime 3.



Around the Network
Gballzack said:
leo-j said:
Silver_Z said:
With such news.... it will only increase more sales of the Wii. Regardless whether it is as good as it claims. I for 1 will choose to buy the Wii if I see such news when considering a new console. I have already gotten my Wii few mths back, and I can only say... it is not as good as it seems. Mabbe I have a higher expectation of it, thus the disappointment.

The problem is that the media is EXTREEMLY negative when it comes to sony's gaming division I mean they try everything to make them look EXTREEMLY bad. They dont do shit to nintendo becuz they didnt win the last TWO console wars, and they dont say anythin about the 360 either actually they side with it dunno why. I think the wii sales will slowly decline the reason for this is becuz not every body wants a wii as much as a ps3 or 360, kids are most people buying it, it will decline when all of those kids have there wii's I thnk in abou 2 months.


My fanboy senses are tingling!!!

your fanboy senses are slow. you should get them checked... 

 



Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

dallas said:
Good for nintendo, they deserve to be rewarded for their hard work.

 LOL.

Making the worst hardware of the three next gen consoles, making just (games) copies of their GC line Up
= Hard Work?

NO WAY.

Good strategy for a big profit =  Yes!

I believe that M$, Sony worked a lot harder for their games console.






It's a vast Nintendo conspiracy.



The funny thing about stock value is that it's not really a proper indication of company value. Stock can change overnight, while the actual money involved in the company (everything on the balance sheet) hardly changes.

This is not to say that Nintendo isn't doing great, but be realistic.. I think the stockvalue of Nintendo is overrated on the surge of success the company has had. Deserved success sure, but make no mistake, Nintendo is not anywhere near the size of a company like Sony.

And before anyone says so: no, this does not mean Sony/MS are doing better than them at sellin consoles or even have better profits. All I'm trying to say is that stock value is a very relative (even fickle :P) thing and not neccesarily the best way to measure the worth of a company.



Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
dallas said:
Good for nintendo, they deserve to be rewarded for their hard work.

 LOL.

Making the worst hardware of the three next gen consoles, making just (games) copies of their GC line Up
= Hard Work?

NO WAY.

Good strategy for a big profit =  Yes!

I believe that M$, Sony worked a lot harder for their games console.


Wow, that isn't a gross generalization at all. I'd have to say you're the most unbiased person on this entire forum. Lol. But seriously, I guess you need any excuse you can come up with to justify why MS and Sony aren't doing as well as Nintendo in console gaming now don't you?

Lol, and worst hardware? Last time I checked Nintendo hasn't run out of Wii coffins like MS has with the 360 much ales been a topic of failure percentages and you don't need to download firmware updates to make the Wii to do reverse compatibility right like the PS3. So far the Wii has the most reliable hardware of the three.



Gballzack said:
konnichiwa said:
dallas said:
Good for nintendo, they deserve to be rewarded for their hard work.

 LOL.

Making the worst hardware of the three next gen consoles, making just (games) copies of their GC line Up
= Hard Work?

NO WAY.

Good strategy for a big profit =  Yes!

I believe that M$, Sony worked a lot harder for their games console.


Wow, that isn't a gross generalization at all. I'd have to say you're the most unbiased person on this entire forum. Lol. But seriously, I guess you need any excuse you can come up with to justify why MS and Sony aren't doing as well as Nintendo in console gaming now don't you?

 

Lol, and worst hardware? Last time I checked Nintendo hasn't run out of Wii coffins like MS has with the 360 much ales been a topic of failure percentages and you don't need to download firmware updates to make the Wii to do reverse compatibility right like the PS3. So far the Wii has the most reliable hardware of the three.


Sigh I don't say that MS and Sony are the best I only say they worked harder.
True that X360's have a problem with the ring of death but it would really be sad if the Wii would have failures 
especially because it is just a little update of an Xbox hardware. 






konnichiwa said:

Sigh I don't say that MS and Sony are the best I only say they worked harder.
True that X360's have a problem with the ring of death but it would really be sad if the Wii would have failures
especially because it is just a little update of an Xbox hardware.


It's an update of the Gamecube hardware.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

leo-j said:
Silver_Z said:
With such news.... it will only increase more sales of the Wii. Regardless whether it is as good as it claims. I for 1 will choose to buy the Wii if I see such news when considering a new console. I have already gotten my Wii few mths back, and I can only say... it is not as good as it seems. Mabbe I have a higher expectation of it, thus the disappointment.

The problem is that the media is EXTREEMLY negative when it comes to sony's gaming division I mean they try everything to make them look EXTREEMLY bad. They dont do shit to nintendo becuz they didnt win the last TWO console wars, and they dont say anythin about the 360 either actually they side with it dunno why. I think the wii sales will slowly decline the reason for this is becuz not every body wants a wii as much as a ps3 or 360, kids are most people buying it, it will decline when all of those kids have there wii's I thnk in abou 2 months.


Wow haven't heard that excuse since HUS got banned...let us say that they sales so far isn't indicating what you are saying.



 

 

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

RolStoppable said:
konnichiwa said:

Sigh I don't say that MS and Sony are the best I only say they worked harder.
True that X360's have a problem with the ring of death but it would really be sad if the Wii would have failures
especially because it is just a little update of an Xbox hardware.


It's an update of the Gamecube hardware.


Don't forgett the waggle...



 

 

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!