Quantcast
Locked: 5 upcoming ps3 exclusives that will be top sellers.

Forums - Sony Discussion - 5 upcoming ps3 exclusives that will be top sellers.

mr.elite said:

@manuelf

How is he being a fanboy? His numbers really arent that exagerated and its the truth, other systems fanboys would LOVE it if these games failed, thats what makes them fanboys in the first place in a way. You lose.


So you really believe LBP is going to be a multi million seller? No offense, but LBP isn't exactly a game many PS3 owners would "get" into. I'd say a million at the very most.

And FF XIII is going to sell 10 million? I can't believe you guys actually believe it'll outsell FF VII. FF VII was marketed like HELL. It appeared in both gaming and non-gaming magazines, soda, etc. I highly doubt FF XIII is gonna get as much marketing. Also, PS1 SW sells much better than PS3 SW and the PS1 was already evry popular before FF VII came out. The PS3 isn't close to being as popular as the PS1. 10 million is...well...false hope.




Around the Network

If I had to throw a number for LBP, if it hits 400k lifetime sales, that'd be an overwhelming success for them. The only way they could do more is if they bundle it with PS3 and start an advertising campaign towards a more kid-friendly lineup. Without that, I'd go and say 250-300k lifetime WW.



Soriku said:
mr.elite said:

@manuelf

How is he being a fanboy? His numbers really arent that exagerated and its the truth, other systems fanboys would LOVE it if these games failed, thats what makes them fanboys in the first place in a way. You lose.


So you really believe LBP is going to be a multi million seller? No offense, but LBP isn't exactly a game many PS3 owners would "get" into. I'd say a million at the very most.

And FF XIII is going to sell 10 million? I can't believe you guys actually believe it'll outsell FF VII. FF VII was marketed like HELL. It appeared in both gaming and non-gaming magazines, soda, etc. I highly doubt FF XIII is gonna get as much marketing. Also, PS1 SW sells much better than PS3 SW and the PS1 was already evry popular before FF VII came out. The PS3 isn't close to being as popular as the PS1. 10 million is...well...false hope.

 

Oh dude! Where did you get your power to see into the future from? I want them too.

Edit: I guess you missed where my numbers said 12 million total for FFXIII and FFXIII:VS.



B

bardicverse said:
If I had to throw a number for LBP, if it hits 400k lifetime sales, that'd be an overwhelming success for them. The only way they could do more is if they bundle it with PS3 and start an advertising campaign towards a more kid-friendly lineup. Without that, I'd go and say 250-300k lifetime WW.

Would you care to make a bet on that?

 



B

Better list:

#1 - Gran Turismo 5
#2 - Final Fantasy XIII
#3 - Resistance 2
#4 - Killzone 2
#5 - Motorstorm 2




Around the Network

ROFLLLLLLLLL when i saw LBP i knew this was a joke



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

C'mon guys. LBP will easily break a million. Hell, it should outsell Ratchet & Clank Future by quite a bit when all is said and done, and that game is already at 1.22 million. Sony is really the pushing the game as it's biggest exclusive this year next to (and from what I've seen, maybe even above) Resistance 2, and it will probably be one of, if not THE highest rated game this year (after GTAIV). 

Loads of advertising + high critical acclaim = success.



Resistance 2 will sell more than the others. (possibly FF13 will sell more)



mr.elite said:
bardicverse said:
If I had to throw a number for LBP, if it hits 400k lifetime sales, that'd be an overwhelming success for them. The only way they could do more is if they bundle it with PS3 and start an advertising campaign towards a more kid-friendly lineup. Without that, I'd go and say 250-300k lifetime WW.

Would you care to make a bet on that?

 

 

Umm sure. If I win, I get to shave your head. If you win, I only shave your eyebrows. Deal?



6. Killzone 2

7. Motorstorm: pacific rift

8. Afrika

and what is so good about finaly fantasy it always sells so well but I never ever could get into it..