Quantcast
Rock Band 2 timed exclusive for xbox360

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rock Band 2 timed exclusive for xbox360

Rock Band? After Guitar Hero 4 nobody will talk about Rock Band ...



Around the Network

This is the lamest news I've heard in quite awhile. M$ isn't gaining much with this, and it's certainly not going to benefit Rock Band.

But whatever, at least the DLC will work with RB1 still, so I'll be getting new songs still.



z101 said:
Rock Band? After Guitar Hero 4 nobody will talk about Rock Band ...

Over 3 million people will: the owners of RB1. But, they have already pissed off Wii owners, and this announcement is sure to piss off PS3 owners. Good job, MTV/EA/Harmonix.



windbane said:
z101 said:
Rock Band? After Guitar Hero 4 nobody will talk about Rock Band ...

Over 3 million people will: the owners of RB1. But, they have already pissed off Wii owners, and this announcement is sure to piss off PS3 owners. Good job, MTV/EA/Harmonix.

 

 plz no need for fight here.



NNN2004 said:
windbane said:
z101 said:
Rock Band? After Guitar Hero 4 nobody will talk about Rock Band ...

Over 3 million people will: the owners of RB1. But, they have already pissed off Wii owners, and this announcement is sure to piss off PS3 owners. Good job, MTV/EA/Harmonix.

 

 plz no need for fight here.


Huh? can you explain the point of your post? I half agreed with him.



Around the Network

i post only as a news.



this will hardly piss off anybody. they did this for rockband in europe and it turned VERY few heads. i doubt rock band 2 will make a different impact.




I hope they received alot of money for this.  Gamers unwilling to wait for Rock Band 2 may pick up Guitar Hero World Tour and never look back. 



DOATS1 said:
this will hardly piss off anybody. they did this for rockband in europe and it turned VERY few heads. i doubt rock band 2 will make a different impact.

 

but america is different about their music games we don't want to wait cuz we has more rocking to do!

off topic: does anyone know how i could get my rockband guitar's whammy bar fixed, it just all of a sudden broke when i wasn't even using it



By the time this comes out for the Wii and PS3-only users, Guitar Hero: World Tour will have shit on everything Rock Band 2 has to offer! o_o

Still, I'm looking forward to this one, hoping there's a new guitar peripheral that doesn't feel like it's sliding in my hands all the time (you know, make it with the same material as GH?) or better Hammer-ons and Pull-offs (it seems I'm always off by a milli-second compared to GH3...lag calibrated too).



Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!