Quantcast
Rock Band 2 timed exclusive for xbox360

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rock Band 2 timed exclusive for xbox360

here is the link: http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/885/885167p1.html also know its coming September for US.

 



Around the Network

Wow, I really hope MS paid well for the exclusive. The exclusive launch window will definitely mean it does well on the 360 but with GH:WT releasing shortly after on all platforms it could hurt their sales on the rest of the platforms.

Hopefully they have some more features to announce before then to grab some folks and change some minds.



To Each Man, Responsibility

Maybe the Wii version will actually be worth it this time, but I doubt it.



In europe they have released rock band only in germany and france rest of europe will get it in september while rock band 2 releases in us in september.



 

Another M$ purchase.Their wallet is big indeed.



Around the Network
Tbone said:
In europe they have released rock band only in germany and france rest of europe will get it in september while rock band 2 releases in us in september.

 

and the uk





SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

i love xbox360 said:
Tbone said:
In europe they have released rock band only in germany and france rest of europe will get it in september while rock band 2 releases in us in september.

 

and the uk

 

 Yeah wonder why it takes so long to release it.



 

Hmm this is a fairly significant timed exclusive, especially in the US. I wonder how they bought it? Not taking a cut on RB sales/online sales and providing said hosting for free?



Tease.

Tbone said:
i love xbox360 said:
Tbone said:
In europe they have released rock band only in germany and france rest of europe will get it in september while rock band 2 releases in us in september.

 

and the uk

 

 Yeah wonder why it takes so long to release it.

 

because mtv and ea hate europe and wanted to screw us over with the $300 price tag





SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

i love xbox360 said:
Tbone said:
i love xbox360 said:
Tbone said:
In europe they have released rock band only in germany and france rest of europe will get it in september while rock band 2 releases in us in september.

 

and the uk

 

 Yeah wonder why it takes so long to release it.

 

because mtv and ea hate europe and wanted to screw us over with the $300 price tag

Perhaps.