Quantcast
Locked: Kingdom Hearts III?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Kingdom Hearts III?

i do not see why kh3 would be a wii exclusive. it has always been for playstation, and they wouldn't make as much money if they sold it on a different console. plus wii can't hold the graphics that square enix would use.



Around the Network

I'm betting heavily on its' announcement at E3, no matter which platform it is.


In answer to the OP, the KH2 secret video was of the PSP game, Birth By Sleep, which, as others have said, is a prequel. There is also a DS game called Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (pronounced "three-five-eight-over-two-days"), which takes place while Sora is asleep, between CoM and KH2. It stars Roxas, and chronicles what goes in with the Organization during that time.



Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
I'm betting heavily on its' announcement at E3, no matter which platform it is.


In answer to the OP, the KH2 secret video was of the PSP game, Birth By Sleep, which, as others have said, is a prequel. There is also a DS game called Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (pronounced "three-five-eight-over-two-days"), which takes place while Sora is asleep, between CoM and KH2. It stars Roxas, and chronicles what goes in with the Organization during that time.

E3? I doubt it. It's too soon. I expect TGS. but I'm starting to doubt that too :( Also, I hope no one responds to nathan's recent post >_


Soriku said:
thekitchensink said:
I'm betting heavily on its' announcement at E3, no matter which platform it is.


In answer to the OP, the KH2 secret video was of the PSP game, Birth By Sleep, which, as others have said, is a prequel. There is also a DS game called Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (pronounced "three-five-eight-over-two-days"), which takes place while Sora is asleep, between CoM and KH2. It stars Roxas, and chronicles what goes in with the Organization during that time.

 

E3? I doubt it. It's too soon. I expect TGS. but I'm starting to doubt that too :( Also, I hope no one responds to nathan's recent post >_< Don't start another war!

Personally, I'm predicting it as a big Nintendo announcement (it's just my opinion, people, not trying to start a debate here, and I might be wrong).  I think that, if nothing else, someone would have seen it on these message boards that a lot of gaming fans like us would see that as the critical mass point for Wii, where all 'only 4 teh cashual(z)' would die.  That's why I think they'll have tried to grab it by now.

 



Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

it will be on PS3 like every other KH game



Around the Network
ElderScrollsFan said:
it will be on PS3 like every other KH game

Every other KH game has been on the PS3? :O


C'mon Soriku.....with one side of your mouth you abhor the debate and the other side you incite it. Pick one. You don't want there to be a debate that's great, then don't tell people where it'll "probably" end up and ignore when others start the debate.



...

Torillian said:
C'mon Soriku.....with one side of your mouth you abhor the debate and the other side you incite it. Pick one. You don't want there to be a debate that's great, then don't tell people where it'll "probably" end up and ignore when others start the debate.


The problem is it's never really a debate as it is some decent points vs random hope presented as logic.



It's coming to Wii!!! I can feel it! Yes!



It will be on the Playstation 3.Sony will pay to keep one of their good franchises exclusive, like they did with MGS and FF.