Quantcast
Locked: BioShock on PS3, Anyone Gonna Care?

Forums - Sales Discussion - BioShock on PS3, Anyone Gonna Care?

BioShock is almost 1 year old game ... gonna be released on PS3 apparently in the coming months.

Wanted to know what everyone thinks about it?

Is it gonna be like Oblivion? Released on X360 to much success and didnt do as well on PS3? or is it gonna reach the same level of audience?



Around the Network

You've been beaten to the punch, sort of.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=27456

 



gnawkz said:

BioShock is almost 1 year old game ... gonna be released on PS3 apparently in the coming months.

Wanted to know what everyone thinks about it?

Is it gonna be like Oblivion? Released on X360 to much success and didnt do as well on PS3? or is it gonna reach the same level of audience?

It won't reach the same sized audience, but it will appear on a US userbase that is almost as large as the Xbox 360's was, and a larger European one.

As long as it avoids a Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360 version)-type fate, it should be ok. 

 



starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
gnawkz said:

BioShock is almost 1 year old game ... gonna be released on PS3 apparently in the coming months.

Wanted to know what everyone thinks about it?

Is it gonna be like Oblivion? Released on X360 to much success and didnt do as well on PS3? or is it gonna reach the same level of audience?

It won't reach the same sized audience, but it will appear on a US userbase that is almost as large as the Xbox 360's was, and a larger European one.

As long as it avoids a Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360 version)-type fate, it should be ok.

 


 Or Lost Planet.... *shudders*



IllegalPaladin said:
starcraft said:
gnawkz said:

BioShock is almost 1 year old game ... gonna be released on PS3 apparently in the coming months.

Wanted to know what everyone thinks about it?

Is it gonna be like Oblivion? Released on X360 to much success and didnt do as well on PS3? or is it gonna reach the same level of audience?

It won't reach the same sized audience, but it will appear on a US userbase that is almost as large as the Xbox 360's was, and a larger European one.

As long as it avoids a Virtua Fighter 5 (Xbox 360 version)-type fate, it should be ok.

 


Or Lost Planet.... *shudders*

Hehe, that'd be even worse.

The disrespect Capcom showed gamers with that port was amazing. 

 



starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

duplicate thread and no, Bioshock is not a system seller, and PS3 having a smaller installed base in USA it will be lucky to reach 600K LTD.



Duplicate thread