Quantcast
Locked: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Official Updates



Around the Network
 

http://brawlcentral.com/

 

2 new pics - F-Zero stage and Mother boss

 Edit: Now with Marth and SSE stills. + Ness



if were getting a lot of info think about thursday i cant wait!!!!!!



MARTH LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!!! LOL its a little to big!!!



seriously guys, this game would be the GTA of this generation!!!! Really, I'm almost sure that SONY and MICROSOFT know it. This games is going to be a monster that they simple can't defeat. No matter what, everything in this generation would be before or after BRAWL!!!!



 1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

                         

Around the Network

this thread has grown about 200 posts since i saw it last night. did i miss something big?



Ironic, the game that will bring Nintendo back into hardcore dominance features nearly all their characters. Took a team effort but it was worth it.



O-D-C said:
 

http://brawlcentral.com/

 

2 new pics - F-Zero stage and Mother boss

Edit: Now with Marth and SSE stills. + Ness


 Pokey appears as a boss? Awesome, I always wanted a chance to slap him around after the end of Earthbound.

 Cool that they also let a 2nd player jump in whenever they want, or that's the way it looks anyway.



CIHYFS?

--OkeyDokey-- said:
this thread has grown about 200 posts since i saw it last night. did i miss something big?

Marth, Ness, Luigi, SSE movies, Intro movie, Mother boss, Sonic level, F-Zero level.



solracbrit said:
seriously guys, this game would be the GTA of this generation!!!! Really, I'm almost sure that SONY and MICROSOFT know it. This games is going to be a monster that they simple can't defeat. No matter what, everything in this generation would be before or after BRAWL!!!!


 No. All games are either B.M. or A.G. Sakurai's bootless cries shall go unheeded.

Before Mario and After Galaxy.