Quantcast
Do you smoke pot?

Forums - General Discussion - Do you smoke pot?

Ok so no takers on watching The Union?



I LOVE paying for Xbox Live! I also love that my love for it pisses off so many people.

Around the Network
dunno001 said:
chocoloco said:

For somebody who expects people to be open minded towards homosexuals dunno sure shows he is very closed minded towards other lifestyles. If a person has to do drugs it is by far the safest drug to use.

I'm not sure where you get this from; I'm merely looking at the letter of the law here. If you're an adult, not endangering a kid with it, and doing it behind closed doors, that's none of my business. I'm not going to care- it doesn't impact me. But if you're going to do it in public where others may be harmed by it, then yes, I do care. I have the same stance on tobacco. In my experiences, most smokers are not considerate at all about others. They frequently congregate right outside public entrances, making anyone who goes into a place have to smell their smoke, also damaging them. No smoking signs don't stop them, either. And what about the ones at theme parks who walk around smoking, despite the park having a no smoking rule? It's all about them and their fix, others be damned.

As for the "safest", sorry, but there's a graph earlier in this thread that mentions several that are safer to use according to several experts. So I'm not going to buy that argument either. Caffeine is a drug, I know this. I'd certainly call it safer... and legal...

Funny, Since noone has ever died from marijuanna right, or ever been hurt by it. Also when you snitched out the kid, that was the weakest thing I've ever read on this site.



"Defeating a sandwich, only makes it tastier." - Virginia

no, can't say that I do. But I think i know someone who does...



 Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Chroniczaaa said:

Funny, Since noone has ever died from marijuanna right, or ever been hurt by it. Also when you snitched out the kid, that was the weakest thing I've ever read on this site.

NOBODY? I know for a fact that's false. There are very few things that can truely say that nobody has died from them. Even water has caused a fair number of deaths, despite our bodies being a majority water. In fact, not too long ago, there was a fatal car accident in this area where it was found that the at-fault driver was high. If he were drunk, it would be blamed on alcohol, so I see no reason to not say this was the fault of marijuana.

As for the second part, I don't care if you think it was weak. Because of what I do, I did what I was legally required to do. As I said in a prior post, I will not risk becoming an accessory to their illegal action. Perhaps if it was your life or job on the line, you'd think differently about it- after all, mine was.



-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Dr.Grass said:
To all you lame haters, I'll show you how cool st0ner culture is...

Anyone here on VG is more than welcome to contact me and come to my place for a nice joint and some gaming if they're ever in the Cape Town area Actually quite possible I guess since so many tourists seem to be flocking here.



I would love to bring some medical quality bud and compare it with your chronic. To bad you got the ban (weak stuff) . Also would love to attend  the Cannabis Cup, but I am probably to much of a light weight to handle all that flower power.



Around the Network
dunno001 said:
Chroniczaaa said:

Funny, Since noone has ever died from marijuanna right, or ever been hurt by it. Also when you snitched out the kid, that was the weakest thing I've ever read on this site.

NOBODY? I know for a fact that's false. There are very few things that can truely say that nobody has died from them. Even water has caused a fair number of deaths, despite our bodies being a majority water. In fact, not too long ago, there was a fatal car accident in this area where it was found that the at-fault driver was high. If he were drunk, it would be blamed on alcohol, so I see no reason to not say this was the fault of marijuana.

As for the second part, I don't care if you think it was weak. Because of what I do, I did what I was legally required to do. As I said in a prior post, I will not risk becoming an accessory to their illegal action. Perhaps if it was your life or job on the line, you'd think differently about it- after all, mine was.

When he said that no one has ever died from marijuana, I think he was talking about the fact that you can't really OD from it. It's quite stupid to blame marijuana if a guy has an accident while drunk, same way as it's stupid to blame alcohol if someone's drunk while driving. It's the person who broke the law's (driving under the influence) fault.



"I don't understand how someone could like Tolstoy and Dostoyevsky, but not like Twilight!!!"

"Last book I read was Brokeback Mountain, I just don't have the patience for them unless it's softcore porn."

                                                                               (The Voice of a Generation and Seece)

"If you cant stand the sound of your own voice than dont become a singer !!!!!"

                                                                               (pizzahut451)

sapphi_snake said:
dunno001 said:
Chroniczaaa said:

Funny, Since noone has ever died from marijuanna right, or ever been hurt by it. Also when you snitched out the kid, that was the weakest thing I've ever read on this site.

NOBODY? I know for a fact that's false. There are very few things that can truely say that nobody has died from them. Even water has caused a fair number of deaths, despite our bodies being a majority water. In fact, not too long ago, there was a fatal car accident in this area where it was found that the at-fault driver was high. If he were drunk, it would be blamed on alcohol, so I see no reason to not say this was the fault of marijuana.

As for the second part, I don't care if you think it was weak. Because of what I do, I did what I was legally required to do. As I said in a prior post, I will not risk becoming an accessory to their illegal action. Perhaps if it was your life or job on the line, you'd think differently about it- after all, mine was.

When he said that no one has ever died from marijuana, I think he was talking about the fact that you can't really OD from it. It's quite stupid to blame marijuana if a guy has an accident while drunk, same way as it's stupid to blame alcohol if someone's drunk while driving. It's the person who broke the law's (driving under the influence) fault.


Ummm, yes you can.



"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Tony_Stark said:
sapphi_snake said:
dunno001 said:
Chroniczaaa said:

Funny, Since noone has ever died from marijuanna right, or ever been hurt by it. Also when you snitched out the kid, that was the weakest thing I've ever read on this site.

NOBODY? I know for a fact that's false. There are very few things that can truely say that nobody has died from them. Even water has caused a fair number of deaths, despite our bodies being a majority water. In fact, not too long ago, there was a fatal car accident in this area where it was found that the at-fault driver was high. If he were drunk, it would be blamed on alcohol, so I see no reason to not say this was the fault of marijuana.

As for the second part, I don't care if you think it was weak. Because of what I do, I did what I was legally required to do. As I said in a prior post, I will not risk becoming an accessory to their illegal action. Perhaps if it was your life or job on the line, you'd think differently about it- after all, mine was.

When he said that no one has ever died from marijuana, I think he was talking about the fact that you can't really OD from it. It's quite stupid to blame marijuana if a guy has an accident while drunk, same way as it's stupid to blame alcohol if someone's drunk while driving. It's the person who broke the law's (driving under the influence) fault.


Ummm, yes you can.

It is not known what the lethal level of THC is that will kill a person. The human body is incapable of taking in enough for this to happen, I might look it upo again if I am ever feeling like it.



chocoloco said:
Tony_Stark said:
sapphi_snake said:
dunno001 said:
Chroniczaaa said:

Funny, Since noone has ever died from marijuanna right, or ever been hurt by it. Also when you snitched out the kid, that was the weakest thing I've ever read on this site.

NOBODY? I know for a fact that's false. There are very few things that can truely say that nobody has died from them. Even water has caused a fair number of deaths, despite our bodies being a majority water. In fact, not too long ago, there was a fatal car accident in this area where it was found that the at-fault driver was high. If he were drunk, it would be blamed on alcohol, so I see no reason to not say this was the fault of marijuana.

As for the second part, I don't care if you think it was weak. Because of what I do, I did what I was legally required to do. As I said in a prior post, I will not risk becoming an accessory to their illegal action. Perhaps if it was your life or job on the line, you'd think differently about it- after all, mine was.

When he said that no one has ever died from marijuana, I think he was talking about the fact that you can't really OD from it. It's quite stupid to blame marijuana if a guy has an accident while drunk, same way as it's stupid to blame alcohol if someone's drunk while driving. It's the person who broke the law's (driving under the influence) fault.


Ummm, yes you can.

It is not known what the lethal level of THC is that will kill a person. The human body is incapable of taking in enough for this to happen, I might look it upo again if I am ever feeling like it.


That's not what I'm saying.  I'm saying you can OD on it. ODing does not necesarily mean lethal amounts.



"with great power, comes great responsibility."

Tony_Stark said:
chocoloco said:
Tony_Stark said:
sapphi_snake said:
dunno001 said:
Chroniczaaa said:

Funny, Since noone has ever died from marijuanna right, or ever been hurt by it. Also when you snitched out the kid, that was the weakest thing I've ever read on this site.

NOBODY? I know for a fact that's false. There are very few things that can truely say that nobody has died from them. Even water has caused a fair number of deaths, despite our bodies being a majority water. In fact, not too long ago, there was a fatal car accident in this area where it was found that the at-fault driver was high. If he were drunk, it would be blamed on alcohol, so I see no reason to not say this was the fault of marijuana.

As for the second part, I don't care if you think it was weak. Because of what I do, I did what I was legally required to do. As I said in a prior post, I will not risk becoming an accessory to their illegal action. Perhaps if it was your life or job on the line, you'd think differently about it- after all, mine was.

When he said that no one has ever died from marijuana, I think he was talking about the fact that you can't really OD from it. It's quite stupid to blame marijuana if a guy has an accident while drunk, same way as it's stupid to blame alcohol if someone's drunk while driving. It's the person who broke the law's (driving under the influence) fault.


Ummm, yes you can.

It is not known what the lethal level of THC is that will kill a person. The human body is incapable of taking in enough for this to happen, I might look it upo again if I am ever feeling like it.


That's not what I'm saying.  I'm saying you can OD on it. ODing does not necesarily mean lethal amounts.

If your talking about anxity attacks fine I agree 100%, but it is usually called a bad trip not an overdose. The scientific definition of an overdose means death.

http://www.drug-overdose.com/marijuana.htm

Marijuana Overdose

The Drug Awareness Warning Network Annual Report, published by the US federal government contains a statistical compilation of all drug deaths which occur in the United States. According to this report, there has never been a death recorded from the use of marijuana by natural causes. Unlike opiates, barbiturates or amphetamines, there seems to be little risk from the use of large amounts of marijuana. When a person smokes too much they feel very tired and lie down. When people swallow large amounts of hashish, occasionally they get sick to their stomach.