Quantcast
Do you smoke pot?

Forums - General Discussion - Do you smoke pot?

To all you lame haters, I'll show you how cool st0ner culture is...

Anyone here on VG is more than welcome to contact me and come to my place for a nice joint and some gaming if they're ever in the Cape Town area Actually quite possible I guess since so many tourists seem to be flocking here.



Oh, except if you're a middle aged creep that only comes to CT to visit me. That wouldn't be cool.



Around the Network
chocoloco said:

So I was wondering how many of you weed users don't smoke?. I try not to smoke. I am a runner and a mountain biker and I hate for the drug to destroy my lungs. I use thc teas and baked goodies to remedy this. Does anybody else not smoke to get high? I even had thc popsicles and they are a great healthy alternative to smoking.


I do not smoke, I use a vaporizer. Best way to get high on weed. I even bought a portable one so that I never have to smoke again. 



Dr.Grass said:
To all you lame haters, I'll show you how cool st0ner culture is...

Anyone here on VG is more than welcome to contact me and come to my place for a nice joint and some gaming if they're ever in the Cape Town area Actually quite possible I guess since so many tourists seem to be flocking here.



Oh, except if you're a middle aged creep that only comes to CT to visit me. That wouldn't be cool.

I might take you up on that offer when the time comes :P.



Horrorfest said:
twesterm said:
Smoking pot is one of the dumber things you can do with your time.

I had a friend who had everything going for him. He had a cool girlfriend, he had a nearly full ride at SMU, had a lot of good friends, and things were just generally going well for him. Then he had another friend that was just a giant pot head and got him started smoking pot.

He started by saying it wasn't actually bad, it's legal in other places, and every other excuse pot heads tell themselves to make it alright but they really know it's dumb as shit. After that he started losing friends, lost a lot of his scholarships, lost the girlfriend, and had to drop out of school.

Since then he's moved to all other sorts of drugs but pot what is really started it all for him and ruined his life. That's kind of the short story of it but you get the idea.

I'm sorry, but people who smoke pot are just morons. They sit there and tell themselves that they aren't going to do any real drugs or they aren't hurting themselves but lets see them five years down the line. What other drugs have you done? How much money have you wasted? How many friends have you lost? How many opportunities have you lost?

Sorry for the rant but this is one of those sensitive issues. People who smoke pot are just fucking stupid and the people that sit there and tell themselves they're cool because they aren't pot heads are even bigger idiots.

Wow, you're the fucking idiot. How about fucking free will? How about all of the positive health effects? Helping to relieve stress, sleep, eat, focus, etc.

If people smoke pot constantly and don't do anything, then yeah they're an idiot but you're the idiot for telling people what to do with their lives and acting like it's some awful drug when it's not. Few people use other drugs, waste a ton of money on it and smoke frequently, lose friends and lose opportunities. No body dies from marijuana related causes. Go take a look at stastistcs and shut the fuck up if you think it's more harmful than tobacco or alcohol.

It's unbelievable how judgmental you are. Who are you to tell people what to do with THEIR life? Live your own and move on and shut up.

I'm really loving this thread.

I have a friend who is a massive stoner and he's just finishing his Masters Thesis in Space Physics. He wrote all the code for the simulations himself and is on a free ride bursary. They even sent him to Antarctica for 2 months for research and to Spain for a conference recently.

Point is, I know enough people like this to feel the same way as you about ''People who smoke pot are just fucking stupid ''. 



SleepWaking said:
Dr.Grass said:
To all you lame haters, I'll show you how cool st0ner culture is...

Anyone here on VG is more than welcome to contact me and come to my place for a nice joint and some gaming if they're ever in the Cape Town area Actually quite possible I guess since so many tourists seem to be flocking here.



Oh, except if you're a middle aged creep that only comes to CT to visit me. That wouldn't be cool.

I might take you up on that offer when the time comes :P.

Cool, though playing videogames will probably be the last thing you'll want to do since there's some of the best spots in the world to smoke here

Today we had a nice Sunday joint right here...



Around the Network

I only smoke before I rape people if I don't I feel bad about it



Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Dr.Grass said:
SleepWaking said:
Dr.Grass said:
To all you lame haters, I'll show you how cool st0ner culture is...

Anyone here on VG is more than welcome to contact me and come to my place for a nice joint and some gaming if they're ever in the Cape Town area Actually quite possible I guess since so many tourists seem to be flocking here.



Oh, except if you're a middle aged creep that only comes to CT to visit me. That wouldn't be cool.

I might take you up on that offer when the time comes :P.

Cool, though playing videogames will probably be the last thing you'll want to do since there's some of the best spots in the world to smoke here

Today we had a nice Sunday joint right here...


Well I can't think of anything more perfect than my own pot smoking guide to show me the best and most beautiful spots. I definitely plan to come that way someday anyway.



chapset said:
I only smoke before I rape people if I don't I feel bad about it


"Marijuana does not cause aggressive behavior. The pacifying effect of marijuana makes the individual non-aggressive rather than cause violent crime." Marijuana Problem by W.R. McGlothin, The Marijuana Paper, AmJ of Psychiatry, 125, 370, 1958 cited by Solis, Legal Medicine p. 671) 

     "There is no evidence that marijuana leads to sexual debauchery. Marijuana is not an aphrodisiac..." (Cannabis by W.H. McGlothin, The Marijuana Paper, Indianapolis, 411, 1966)

GTFO.



Horrorfest said:
twesterm said:
Smoking pot is one of the dumber things you can do with your time.

I had a friend who had everything going for him. He had a cool girlfriend, he had a nearly full ride at SMU, had a lot of good friends, and things were just generally going well for him. Then he had another friend that was just a giant pot head and got him started smoking pot.

He started by saying it wasn't actually bad, it's legal in other places, and every other excuse pot heads tell themselves to make it alright but they really know it's dumb as shit. After that he started losing friends, lost a lot of his scholarships, lost the girlfriend, and had to drop out of school.

Since then he's moved to all other sorts of drugs but pot what is really started it all for him and ruined his life. That's kind of the short story of it but you get the idea.

I'm sorry, but people who smoke pot are just morons. They sit there and tell themselves that they aren't going to do any real drugs or they aren't hurting themselves but lets see them five years down the line. What other drugs have you done? How much money have you wasted? How many friends have you lost? How many opportunities have you lost?

Sorry for the rant but this is one of those sensitive issues. People who smoke pot are just fucking stupid and the people that sit there and tell themselves they're cool because they aren't pot heads are even bigger idiots.

Wow, you're the fucking idiot. How about fucking free will? How about all of the positive health effects? Helping to relieve stress, sleep, eat, focus, etc.

If people smoke pot constantly and don't do anything, then yeah they're an idiot but you're the idiot for telling people what to do with their lives and acting like it's some awful drug when it's not. Few people use other drugs, waste a ton of money on it and smoke frequently, lose friends and lose opportunities. No body dies from marijuana related causes. Go take a look at stastistcs and shut the fuck up if you think it's more harmful than tobacco or alcohol.

It's unbelievable how judgmental you are. Who are you to tell people what to do with THEIR life? Live your own and move on and shut up.

This is your brain on pot folks...



"with great power, comes great responsibility."

chocoloco said:

For somebody who expects people to be open minded towards homosexuals dunno sure shows he is very closed minded towards other lifestyles. If a person has to do drugs it is by far the safest drug to use.

I'm not sure where you get this from; I'm merely looking at the letter of the law here. If you're an adult, not endangering a kid with it, and doing it behind closed doors, that's none of my business. I'm not going to care- it doesn't impact me. But if you're going to do it in public where others may be harmed by it, then yes, I do care. I have the same stance on tobacco. In my experiences, most smokers are not considerate at all about others. They frequently congregate right outside public entrances, making anyone who goes into a place have to smell their smoke, also damaging them. No smoking signs don't stop them, either. And what about the ones at theme parks who walk around smoking, despite the park having a no smoking rule? It's all about them and their fix, others be damned.

As for the "safest", sorry, but there's a graph earlier in this thread that mentions several that are safer to use according to several experts. So I'm not going to buy that argument either. Caffeine is a drug, I know this. I'd certainly call it safer... and legal...



-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...