Quantcast
Resident Evil 3 Remake Nemesis Trailer

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resident Evil 3 Remake Nemesis Trailer

Just came out today.

Anybody shit their pants from this?



Some days I just blow up.

Around the Network

'Shit my pants' no, but it does look amazing and headed in just the direction I said visuals would go.



                                                                                                             

CGI-Quality said:
'Shit my pants' no, but it does look amazing and headed in just the direction I said visuals would go.

Would you say they've made Nemesis scary enough?



Some days I just blow up.

CaptainExplosion said:
CGI-Quality said:
'Shit my pants' no, but it does look amazing and headed in just the direction I said visuals would go.

Would you say they've made Nemesis scary enough?

It better be scary, that's the whole point of a survival horror game. Also to survive but let's not split hairs.

Also I recently became interested in this game since I recently decided I want to play RE2 Remake. They finally released a demo that is not limited to 30 minutes which I found really bad (The limitation, not the demo itself). And thus could not decide if I would want that game. But now I do. so I will buy it when the price is right for me.

So naturally I also look towards RE3 Remake wondering if it has the same game mechanics as RE2 Remake has, if yes then I most likely will get it. I hope they release a demo cause that's how I got to like RE2 Remake. And not a 30 minutes limited stupid demo please.



.

He who has nothing to hide does not deserve to be called an individual.

Capitalism has convinced people to buy stuff they don't need with money they don't have to impress people who don't give a shit. (George Carlin)

CaptainExplosion said:
CGI-Quality said:
'Shit my pants' no, but it does look amazing and headed in just the direction I said visuals would go.

Would you say they've made Nemesis scary enough?

I'll tell you after I've played it. :P



                                                                                                             

Around the Network

I'm sure the game will still turn out good, but I still hate Nemesis' new face.

Last edited by thismeintiel - 6 days ago

thismeintiel said:

I'm sure the game will still turn out good, but I still hate Nemesis' new face.

What's wrong with his new face?



Some days I just blow up.

CaptainExplosion said:
thismeintiel said:

I'm sure the game will still turn out good, but I still hate Nemesis' new face.

What's wrong with his new face?

He looks more goofy to me than scary.  His oversized teeth make him look like a nutcracker.  And the inclusion of a sideways nose is just silly looking.  This is 10x better:

Last edited by thismeintiel - 6 days ago

Not sure what to think yet



Lube Me Up

thismeintiel said:
CaptainExplosion said:

What's wrong with his new face?

He looks more goofy to me than scary.  His oversized teeth make him look like a nutcracker.  And the inclusive of a sideways nose is just silly looking.  This is 10x better:

I can barely see a difference in his face here.



Some days I just blow up.