Quantcast
Use the wrong image to describe a game

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Use the wrong image to describe a game

Doom.



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

Around the Network

The Witcher 3



 

Jpcc86 said:

The Pokemon franchise

You see an entire franchise in that image, I see the singular game from remedy, Control. 



 

John2290 said:
EricHiggin said:

Star Citizen

Never ending story should'nt be disrespected like this. Shame. 

My bad. I used the wrong image...



The Canadian National Anthem According To Justin Trudeau

 

Oh planet Earth! The home of native lands, 
True social law, in all of us demand.
With cattle farts, we view sea rise,
Our North sinking slowly.
From far and snide, oh planet Earth, 
Our healthcare is yours free!
Science save our land, harnessing the breeze,
Oh planet Earth, smoke weed and ferment yeast.
Oh planet Earth, ell gee bee queue and tee.



Pokemon



Around the Network
John2290 said:
Jpcc86 said:

The Pokemon franchise

You see an entire franchise in that image, I see the singular game from remedy, Control. 

You know, its curious, but now im seeing Control as well.



EricHiggin said:
John2290 said:

Never ending story should'nt be disrespected like this. Shame. 

My bad. I used the wrong image...

Here, this works much better. They say a word contains a thousand pictures and there is four words here. 



 

John2290 said:
EricHiggin said:

My bad. I used the wrong image...

Here, this works much better. They say a word contains a thousand pictures and there is four words here. 

Yup. This also works. lol. I wonder how long they can keep this up?



The Canadian National Anthem According To Justin Trudeau

 

Oh planet Earth! The home of native lands, 
True social law, in all of us demand.
With cattle farts, we view sea rise,
Our North sinking slowly.
From far and snide, oh planet Earth, 
Our healthcare is yours free!
Science save our land, harnessing the breeze,
Oh planet Earth, smoke weed and ferment yeast.
Oh planet Earth, ell gee bee queue and tee.

ironmanDX said:



Pokemon

I see FFVI



EricHiggin said:

Star Citizen

John2290 said:
EricHiggin said:

My bad. I used the wrong image...

Here, this works much better. They say a word contains a thousand pictures and there is four words here. 

Star Citizen



The Canadian National Anthem According To Justin Trudeau

 

Oh planet Earth! The home of native lands, 
True social law, in all of us demand.
With cattle farts, we view sea rise,
Our North sinking slowly.
From far and snide, oh planet Earth, 
Our healthcare is yours free!
Science save our land, harnessing the breeze,
Oh planet Earth, smoke weed and ferment yeast.
Oh planet Earth, ell gee bee queue and tee.