Let me break down a few things here.
1). Soleimani was a bad guy. A terrorist. He was directly responsible for the deaths of many innocent civilians from many nations.
2). I do not mourn his death. I mourn for the innocent civilians who will likely die from escalations.
3). Diplomacy is always a better answer than war unless directly attacked in your homeland.
4). The authority to enact war is Constitutionally vested within Congress.
5). The planned assassination of a foreign military general and their expected presidential successor is an act of war.
6). WE are terrorists to them.
If you assume anything else after this, it's on you.
You speak as if you are all-knowing, but you aren't. Your judgement is just as flawed as everybody else's.
1) Seems like it!
2) You don't know who would die more, with or without his execution of the general.
3) Diplomacy is not always better than war, since war is already in place the general was already attacking American bases. Also, when Hiroshima & Nagasaki were badly hit (it was a tragedy), the war ended. So history doesn't see as you do.
4) I don't even know what that means, care to use terms I can actually understand? I'm not a politician, I sure hope you aren't.
5) As mentioned in 3, the war was already being enacted by the iranian military.
6) To who? Only to those in leadership in Iran. But according to the video pitzy posted, we are not terrorists to the majority.
Stop pretending like you stand on moral high ground...