I think i should get skyrim again, my pc cant handle it anymore
I might get Uncharted: Lost Legacy at $10. DMC V and REMake 2 at $20 are great values but I already have them.
Signature goes here!
I have way too many games right now that I am trying to play, that I don't know if I'll decide to get anything or not, but my picks are:
- DMC5 looks to be my top pick out of this list, filtering out the things I already own.
- AC Odyssey appears to be significantly marked down. Is that really a full-priced game normally? I haven't really played an AC game before, other than Black Flag, but I only ever put a few hours at most into it. Wanting to know what the fuss is all about.
- Haven't played Far Cry 5 either. Thought of getting it on several occasions, so at some point I'll take the plunge.
- Code Vein: Decent sale, I suppose, but I'm guessing this will go down in price quickly so I may get it later.
- Man of Medan for $20.99 is very tempting for me. I fucking loved Until Dawn, but I heard that this one had a much lower budget and the reviews weren't astounding. Still, I want to play it for myself.
The only thing from this sale I'll be buying is the year of PS+ for, I believe, 25% off.
Looking at the various GTA V "deals" is revolting. I used to be such a fan of both the GTA series and RockStar North.
Chinese food for breakfast
So im on PSN and all the right game are under the Black friday category but none of them have discounts??? If I go to the Black Friday 15 and under, once agame the right games are there but full price.. This happening for anybody else?
Nvm I had to back out PSN lol
Its still on my radar, don't worry I will get it eventually
I can only agree with him, you should get it:)
Anyway got PS plus for myself, so I ended up getting something =p.
Many big Games, cool. And a new Spot from usa:
My backlog is just too much right now. I might get only PS+ and Days Gone. Perhaps a new controller too.
When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019
There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?
Is this for Europe too?
worldwide, i think.