Quantcast
Famitsu Review Scores (Death Stranding, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, and more)

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu Review Scores (Death Stranding, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, and more)

Scores:

Death Stranding (PS4) – 10/10/10/10 [40/40]

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4, Switch) – 8/9/9/8 [34/40]

A Hat in Time (Switch) – 8/9/7/9 [32/40]

Vasara Collection (PS4, Xbox One, Switch) – 7/8/8/8 [31/40]

Strange Telephone (Switch) – 6/8/8/8 [30/40]

My Time at Portia (PS4, Switch) – 7/8/7/7 [29/40]

Source



     


(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network



They love that Death Stranding.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

Nice DS review It should help sales in Japan!



Death Stranding is the Game of the Year for Famitsu, currently :)
It's great to see that creative ideas and strong quality are rewarded.



Around the Network

Hopefully the Famitsu DS scandal will open ppls eyes to how irrelevant famitsu scores actually are



twintail said:
Hopefully the Famitsu DS scandal will open ppls eyes to how irrelevant famitsu scores actually are

They attract controversy for every 40/40 for accusations of conflict of interest, but although I'm not a huge fan of Kojima's story or game design philosophy, DS is at least a well-produced game on its own merits, so this isn't going to sink Famitsu.



SanAndreasX said:
twintail said:
Hopefully the Famitsu DS scandal will open ppls eyes to how irrelevant famitsu scores actually are

They attract controversy for every 40/40 for accusations of conflict of interest, but although I'm not a huge fan of Kojima's story or game design philosophy, DS is at least a well-produced game on its own merits, so this isn't going to sink Famitsu.

I'm not suggesting it will



At first the perfect score surprised me, but then I looked and they gave 3 MGS games perfect scores. Also Nintendogs got a perfect score.



Shikamo said:

Scores:

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (PS4, Switch) – 8/9/9/8 [34/40]

I heard the digital version released months ago, while the physical version only just reached Japan.
So Famitsu wait for the physical version before reviewing?

It's a good game though. Deserves good reviews.
I'll revisit it when they add the new characters and online co-op.