Quantcast
Amazon U.S. September 2019 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September 2019 bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

Luigi has started stacking hype, sitting at #13 on the hourly charts right now, can't wait to see how much it sells, I think it could be a 10M seller given the growth in popularity and the quality the game showcased. Interestingly the Orange/Purple joycons are rising, possibly due to spooky vibes for Halloween ?



Around the Network
Luke888 said:
Luigi has started stacking hype, sitting at #13 on the hourly charts right now, can't wait to see how much it sells, I think it could be a 10M seller given the growth in popularity and the quality the game showcased. Interestingly the Orange/Purple joycons are rising, possibly due to spooky vibes for Halloween ?

The franchise (and Luigi) overall would definitely deserves such an achievement, although I'd be just happy if the game beats Dark Moon's sales too cuz I'm not honestly expecting such a grandiose growth for this series.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
Luke888 said:
Luigi has started stacking hype, sitting at #13 on the hourly charts right now, can't wait to see how much it sells, I think it could be a 10M seller given the growth in popularity and the quality the game showcased. Interestingly the Orange/Purple joycons are rising, possibly due to spooky vibes for Halloween ?

The franchise (and Luigi) overall would definitely deserves such an achievement, although I'd be just happy if the game beats Dark Moon's sales too cuz I'm not honestly expecting such a grandiose growth for this series.

I just keep getting good vibes from this game, it's one of the best looking titles on Switch, the gameplay is deeper, the game seems fairly long and pursues the original's structure, it has some significant side modes too, considering how almost every franchise got a Switch boost I can't help but think Luigi will too, if Odyssey is at around 15M I can see Luigi selling 5M lower, unless the reviews are really bad I cannot see this game selling less than 7/8M and I don't think that will occur since previews from E3/Gamescom say it plays great...



Pokemon Sword/Shield
#3, #10, #39 - Canada
#5, #12, #29, #41, #60, #91 - Japan
#5, #13 - France
#6, #11, #26 - Mexico
#8, #13 - Spain
#11, #34 - UK
#14, #36 - Australia
#15, #17, #30 - Italy
#18, #27, #40 - Germany
#19, #25, #44 - USA

Luigi's Mansion 3
#3 - Mexico
#7 - Canada
#9 - Spain
#11 - USA
#18 - UK
#19 - Italy
#24 - Germany
#43 - Japan
#63 - Australia

Ring Fit Adventure
#1 - Japan
#5 - Australia
#8 - France
#11 - Canada
#16 - Germany
#35 - UK
#37 - USA
#40 - Spain
#43 - Mexico
#80 - Italy



p0isonparadise said:
Pokemon Sword/Shield
#3, #10, #39 - Canada
#5, #12, #29, #41, #60, #91 - Japan
#5, #13 - France
#6, #11, #26 - Mexico
#8, #13 - Spain
#11, #34 - UK
#14, #36 - Australia
#15, #17, #30 - Italy
#18, #27, #40 - Germany
#19, #25, #44 - USA

Luigi's Mansion 3
#3 - Mexico
#7 - Canada
#9 - Spain
#11 - USA
#18 - UK
#19 - Italy
#24 - Germany
#43 - Japan
#63 - Australia

Ring Fit Adventure
#1 - Japan
#5 - Australia
#8 - France
#11 - Canada
#16 - Germany
#35 - UK
#37 - USA
#40 - Spain
#43 - Mexico
#80 - Italy

So the U.S. is the most butthurt about Dexit lol



Around the Network

Ring Fit Adventure is looking like it'll be a hit.

What's up with the Nintendo games being out of stock on amazon?



sooo, when will we get an October thread ?



Pokemon Sword/Shield
#3, #20, #59 - Canada
#4, #11, #22, #24, #65, #68 - Japan
#4, #10, #31 - Mexico
#5, #17 - Spain
#5, #14 - France
#12, #27 - UK
#14, #19, #21 - Italy
#16, #24, #42 - Germany
#17, #27, #45 - USA
#18, #62 - Australia

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
#32 - Australia
#51 - France
#65 - Spain
#68 - USA
#68 - Italy
#68, #77 - Germany
#74, #93 - UK

Both games release on the same day, November 15th.



Shaqazooloo0 said:
Ring Fit Adventure is looking like it'll be a hit.

What's up with the Nintendo games being out of stock on amazon?

I've notice that Nintendo fans tend to be incline to buy and pre-order games off of Amazon then either Playstation or Xbox fans, which is probably why we see so many Nintendo games top the charts and sellout on Amazon.



Dragon Quest XI S is sitting at #78 on the yearly bestsellers, I hope it gets close to Marvel Ultimate Alliance