Quantcast
Are you buying Borderlands 3?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are you buying Borderlands 3?

Are you buying Borderlands 3?

Yes 14 29.17%
 
No 25 52.08%
 
Maybe 9 18.75%
 
Total:48

No need to focus on this story in particular. There are plenty of reasons already to not buy the game. Randy Pitchford alone is a reason to boycott and so is the fact that it's published by Take Two.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

i will buy it later because of the couch coop, i hope it has 4 player split screen as well



If I was gonna not buy a game every time the publisher associated with it did something questionable, I'd never get to buy any games.



It's a strong Game Pass contender in a year or so. So that's a no for me.



vivster said:
No need to focus on this story in particular. There are plenty of reasons already to not buy the game. Randy Pitchford alone is a reason to boycott and so is the fact that it's published by Take Two.

I already mentioned Randy Pitchford in my reasons for boycotting the game.

Angelus said:
If I was gonna not buy a game every time the publisher associated with it did something questionable, I'd never get to buy any games.

Most games aren't tarnished by a guy with embezzlement and child porn charges against him and a publisher who commits bully boy-scare tactics against a guy who's supported the series for years.

Square-Enix has done some questionable stuff in the past, but the difference is, they're not EVIL like EA, Acti, Konami, Ubisoft, Take Two, etc, milking their games dry with scummy microtransactions (even after saying they wouldn't, lol), loot boxes (also AFTER the fact for Acti w/BO4), and even paid save slots. They also had the audacity to throw in insurance against other players stealing stuff you unlocked (!) in MGSV, so yeah, #FucKonami.

Last edited by KManX89 - on 18 August 2019

Around the Network
KManX89 said:
vivster said:
No need to focus on this story in particular. There are plenty of reasons already to not buy the game. Randy Pitchford alone is a reason to boycott and so is the fact that it's published by Take Two.

I already mentioned Randy Pitchford in my reasons for boycotting the game.

Angelus said:
If I was gonna not buy a game every time the publisher associated with it did something questionable, I'd never get to buy any games.

Most games aren't tarnished by a guy with embezzlement and child porn charges against him and a publisher who commits bully boy-scare tactics against a guy who's supported the series for years.

I didn't know about that.