Quantcast
Was Epstein murdered and should we care?

Forums - Politics Discussion - Was Epstein murdered and should we care?

- gaurds were told to go home early.
- cameras malfunction ed shortly after.

Holy shit at that piece of document.



Around the Network

Bill clinton flown to this apparent sex ring location 26 times!!!



If you are surprised he commited suicide, imagine how surprised he was.



Too many coincidences. Epstein was silenced. Like it or not, most people in positions of power are morally grey at best. Especially those shroaded in mystery. Does anyone even know how the man made his billions?



estebxx said:
If you are surprised he commited suicide, imagine how surprised he was.

Ok, that was a good one lol.

Anyways, yes it just all seems way too convenient. Really needs to be a full investigation and deep dive into anyone that was supposed to be guarding him, visited him, etc while he was in jail. If there really was a conspiracy to kill him then someone somewhere got paid; follow the money. 

Not a left vs right thing here either, if the allegations are true then anyone involved with this guy needs to be exposed. 



Around the Network

well yeah obviously, couldn't have him naming names



Xxain said:
Bill clinton flown to this apparent sex ring location 26 times!!!

Glass houses, stones, blah blah.

https://amp.insider.com/jeffrey-epstein-everything-we-know-about-his-relationship-with-trump-2019-7

You can literally find pictures of Trump with child trafficker Jeffery Epstein, brothel owner Li Yang, porn star Stormy Daniels, and pimp Bishop Don Magic Jaun. But somehow people still automatically say "Had some dirt on the Clintons".

The italicized part is just something I wrote this morning that I've been putting in the FB comment section. It doesn't exactly pertain to you.



Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!

OneTime said:


Well that's a conspiracy. The problem is that analysis shows having more than 7 people in on a secret massively increases the probability that the secret will be revealed.

So, he committed suicide 'coz he got caught and felt guilty. Most of the dirt probably is out in the open now (although you should only believe about 90% of it without a proper trial).

It wouldn't take 7 people to pull this off. Indeed, it wouldn't take more than two or three. One person to provide the finances, one guard to be bribed to provide the window of opportunity for it (provide the method, "fail" to check on Epstein during his shift to watch him), and Epstein himself if you count him. You could count a money launderer in there so that the financier wouldn't be traced and the bribed guard could safely access his money, but those people tend to know not to ask questions so probably aren't in on the secret per se.



d21lewis said:

Xxain said:
Bill clinton flown to this apparent sex ring location 26 times!!!

Glass houses, stones, blah blah.

https://amp.insider.com/jeffrey-epstein-everything-we-know-about-his-relationship-with-trump-2019-7

You can literally find pictures of Trump with child trafficker Jeffery Epstein, brothel owner Li Yang, porn star Stormy Daniels, and pimp Bishop Don Magic Jaun. But somehow people still automatically say "Had some dirt on the Clintons".

The italicized part is just something I wrote this morning that I've been putting in the FB comment section. It doesn't exactly pertain to you.

My guess? He had dirt on both



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

kirby007 said:
d21lewis said:

Glass houses, stones, blah blah.

https://amp.insider.com/jeffrey-epstein-everything-we-know-about-his-relationship-with-trump-2019-7

You can literally find pictures of Trump with child trafficker Jeffery Epstein, brothel owner Li Yang, porn star Stormy Daniels, and pimp Bishop Don Magic Jaun. But somehow people still automatically say "Had some dirt on the Clintons".

The italicized part is just something I wrote this morning that I've been putting in the FB comment section. It doesn't exactly pertain to you.

My guess? He had dirt on both

I'm sure he did. And a ton of others. It just always irks me when people only see flaws in other groups and ignore the exact same issue with their own.



Twitter: @d21lewis  --I'll add you if you add me!!