Quantcast
Am I the biggest site lurker?

Forums - General Discussion - Am I the biggest site lurker?

Just saw I got my "10 year member" badge and this post will be my 235th post.

So that's only around 23 posts per year over an entire decade!  As you can tell I'm a lurker and not really a poster, but is their anyone that can beat this record; or am I the number 1 lurker?!

Last edited by only777 - on 04 July 2019

Sony want to make money by selling art, Nintendo want to make money by selling fun, Microsoft want to make money.

Around the Network

I came here almost expecting to see someone with thousands of posts. I am pleasantly surprised. It seems you're doing well with your lurking.



Went to the "Last Logged In" and quickly found an extreme lurker.

Not been a member quite as long, but the 7 posts is very impressive.



Predictions (Made July 2019)

LTD: PS4 - 130m, Switch - 110m, XBO - 52m       2019 : PS4 - 15m, Switch - 18.8m, XBO - 4.8m        2020: Switch - 22m (Peak Year)


Barkley said:

Went to the "Last Logged In" and quickly found an extreme lurker.

Not been a member quite as long, but the 7 posts is very impressive.

That is extreme lurking right there!  I have been bested!



Sony want to make money by selling art, Nintendo want to make money by selling fun, Microsoft want to make money.

I'm a big lurker at pornhub. Never made an account but jacked off 10 to the power of a million times on the site.



Around the Network

To be a good lurker, you need to visit regularly, but not post. Simply having ten years of membership doesn't give a full picture. So, how often would you say you visit the site?



Truth be told the forum since 09 has been lurkworthy and nothing more



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

VAMatt said:
To be a good lurker, you need to visit regularly, but not post. Simply having ten years of membership doesn't give a full picture. So, how often would you say you visit the site?

Given that he said "he just got the badge for..." and the badge was awarded back in March, that means 4 months of not logging in, so logging in less than once every 4 months, so 3 times per year and posting 23 times a year actually means when he does visit the site 4 times annually he posts an awful lot.



Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8

I've seen so many accounts that were also created a long ass time ago and it says they were logged in just recently, but i've never seen them post a single time lmao

seems there's a lot of lurkers



Ganoncrotch said:
VAMatt said:
To be a good lurker, you need to visit regularly, but not post. Simply having ten years of membership doesn't give a full picture. So, how often would you say you visit the site?

Given that he said "he just got the badge for..." and the badge was awarded back in March, that means 4 months of not logging in, so logging in less than once every 4 months, so 3 times per year and posting 23 times a year actually means when he does visit the site 4 times annually he posts an awful lot.

Right. OP needs to try harder.  With practice, I'm sure he/she can become a good lurker.