Quantcast
GameStop's internal system adds 21 untitled Switch SKUs

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GameStop's internal system adds 21 untitled Switch SKUs

TomaTito said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

That does't tell if it's a bundle or a premium edition, and from what. So, the question remains: what could it be?

Let me type it out.

"All games, no consoles. If I had to guess, the 200$ game is probably some sort of bundle or premium edition.

Let me type it out.

What game, what bundle, what premium edition? It still could be pretty much anything right now.

It was clear that it's no console, that's too cheap and Nintendo repeatedly said they won't talk hardware at this E3.



Around the Network

The 200 one is a new Labo.

Would be a pretty elaborate one but could be possible.

Or it’s the price of Link’s Awakening, Nintendo knows I’ll buy it regardless of the cost.



Bofferbrauer2 said:
TomaTito said:

Let me type it out.

"All games, no consoles. If I had to guess, the 200$ game is probably some sort of bundle or premium edition.

Let me type it out.

What game, what bundle, what premium edition? It still could be pretty much anything right now.

It was clear that it's no console, that's too cheap and Nintendo repeatedly said they won't talk hardware at this E3.

Who knows, we will know soon enough though.

If only all my doubts would be solved so easily.

BTW good that it is clear it is no console,
saw some people thinking it might be.

S.Peelman said:

The 200 one is a new Labo.

Would be a pretty elaborate one but could be possible.

Or it’s the price of Link’s Awakening, Nintendo knows I’ll buy it regardless of the cost.

It's the Pokemon Go+++

For 200eur it can track your sleep, cleans your house, count your steps, cook your food, take your dog for walks, does your work.

I'm buying two

---

It will most likely be Fifa 20 Gold deluxe edition or something like that.
Comes with a gold figure of Messi.

Last edited by TomaTito - on 02 June 2019

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

tag "¡Viva la Ñ!" - WRUR

TomaTito said: 
S.Peelman said:

The 200 one is a new Labo.

Would be a pretty elaborate one but could be possible.

Or it’s the price of Link’s Awakening, Nintendo knows I’ll buy it regardless of the cost.

It's the Pokemon Go+++

For 200eur it can track your sleep, cleans your house, count your steps, cook your food, take your dog for walks, does your work.

I'm buying two

If it can take my dog for a walk so am I!



TomaTito said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

Let me type it out.

What game, what bundle, what premium edition? It still could be pretty much anything right now.

It was clear that it's no console, that's too cheap and Nintendo repeatedly said they won't talk hardware at this E3.

Who knows, we will know soon enough though.

If only all my doubts would be solved so easily.

BTW good that it is clear it is no console,
saw some people thinking it might be.

S.Peelman said:

The 200 one is a new Labo.

Would be a pretty elaborate one but could be possible.

Or it’s the price of Link’s Awakening, Nintendo knows I’ll buy it regardless of the cost.

It's the Pokemon Go+++

For 200eur it can track your sleep, cleans your house, count your steps, cook your food, take your dog for walks, does your work.

I'm buying two

Only Intel uses so many pluses ^^

Seriously, by the time Intels 10nm chips will reach the Mainstream, they'll be at 14++++++++ or something close to that.



Around the Network

I wonder which game will be able to warrant a $200 premium edition for the Switch? ..Usually its a AAA third party game when its on PS4/Xbone.



Kai_Mao said:
I wonder which game will be able to warrant a $200 premium edition for the Switch? ..Usually its a AAA third party game when its on PS4/Xbone.

Rock Band : Full Orchestra Switch Edition 

5 tracks only and a plethora of loot boxes for the rest 😂



S.Peelman said:

The 200 one is a new Labo.

Would be a pretty elaborate one but could be possible.

Or it’s the price of Link’s Awakening, Nintendo knows I’ll buy it regardless of the cost.

Huh, that actually makes sense. I was thinking more of a Pokemon bundle, including both Sword and Shield plus some special merchandising, but a big Labo release makes much more sense.



You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

abronn627 said:
Kai_Mao said:
I wonder which game will be able to warrant a $200 premium edition for the Switch? ..Usually its a AAA third party game when its on PS4/Xbone.

Rock Band : Full Orchestra Switch Edition 

5 tracks only and a plethora of loot boxes for the rest 😂

One per note on any song per instrument!



Swiitch Music : Big band returns !

Get a full set of instruments in cardboard + software for only 199.99 $



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909