Going to do a before and after e3 for the month. So get your votes in before if you want yours to be counted. :P
1. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order
2. Borderlands 3 (PS4)
3. Destroy All Humans (PS4)
4. Death Stranding
Post E3 list...
1. Final Fantasy VII (PS4) (Re-Entry)
2. Borderlands 3 (PS4) (Same)
3. The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Re-Entry)
4. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order (-3)
5. Destroy All Humans Remake (PS4)
6. Luigi's Mansion (would have been top 3 if we got an official release date. The gameplay looks like a lot of fun)
7. Ori and the Will of the Wisps (I know it's ironic considering FFVII is at the top of my list but I feel like I have been waiting forever for this game to come out and they didn't show enough content at e3 to boost it into my top 10 but at least it's making its way back up).
8. Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (This game is essentially the Star Wars game that I have wanted for a long time...but I'm weary to put it high on my list because the only games EA have released this gen that I have enjoyed have been Unravel and Unravel 2...)
9. Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Excited about this title but I am a bit bummed it isn't making it's 2019 initial timeframe).
10. Battletoads (I am actually digging the Saturday Morning cartoon vibe of this game. I just need a concrete release date and I'll definitely pick it up).