Where are the Xbox fans? Surprised a thread wasn’t created for this. Thought it would be interesting to compile and predict the list of these games. Of note, they did not specify these were exclusive to XBO, or that they were new games.
1. Halo 6 — 343i — CONFIRMED
2. Ori ATWOTW — Moon Studios — CONFIRMED/HIGHLY LIKELY
3. GeoW — The Coalition — CONFIRMED/HIGHLY LIKELY
4. Minecraft (update) — Mojang — HIGHLY LIKELY
5. Sea of Thieves (update) — Rare — HIGHLY LIKELY
6. Battletoads — Rare? (or is this being developed by an outside company?) — HIGHLY LIKELY
7. Outer Worlds—Obsidian—HIGHLY LIKELY
8. State of Decay 2 (update) — Undead Labs— LIKELY
9. Turn 10 game — the head of the studio apparently said recently they weren’t currently working on a Forza Motorsport game (source Kinda Funny Games Daily) — LIKELY
10. Fable 4 — Playground Games — LIKELY (Forza Horizon game very unlikely to be at E3)
11. Ninja Theory game teaser — LIKELY
12. Wasteland 3 — inXile — LIKELY
13. Compulsion Games game teaser — POSSIBLE
14. The Initiative game teaser — POSSIBLE
Other possibilities: Forza Horizon update/DLC; Gears Tactics; Age of Empires IV; MCC PC trailer.
Gears Pop was announced last E3, but I think that’s being developed by a second party studio.
I know a decent amount about MS and its studios, but I’m not an expert, so feel free to make corrections and give your own predictions.Last edited by pitzy272 - on 03 June 2019