Quantcast
Global Hardware 11 May 2019

Forums - Latest Charts - Global Hardware 11 May 2019

Kind of usual, but it's nice to see consistency anyway ^^



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

A gift to a special someone ...

Around the Network
Pinkie_pie said:
No increase for xbox even with the cheaper smaller model launched?

Well that new model is a rip off and poorly priced sooooo...



Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

This seems like a calm before the storm with Mario Maker 2 right around the corner. Not bad for Sony or Nintendo considering how slow this time of year is and being year 6 for the PS4.

EDIT

Sorry for double post, totally forgot I made a post last night on this thread lol.



Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

The fact shouldn’t be lost that in addition to physical games, movies of all sorts including 4K Blu-ray’s can be played with the S.
It may be a niche market, but it’s still pretty cool to have that feature.
Best video and sound= 4K Blu-ray-Ray.
The digital only console should be ~ $120 to be a factor.



̶3̶R̶D̶   2ND! Place has never been so sweet.


ultraslick said:
The fact shouldn’t be lost that in addition to physical games, movies of all sorts including 4K Blu-ray’s can be played with the S.
It may be a niche market, but it’s still pretty cool to have that feature.
Best video and sound= 4K Blu-ray-Ray.
The digital only console should be ~ $120 to be a factor.

I wouldn't be surprised to see it at $150 USD by the holidays. I also wouldn't be surprised if MS is bullish and the price doesn't change at all.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

Around the Network

In 2019, I think the only discussion that matters is regarding xbox. Nintendo and sony found their ways. What about Micro?



PLAYING: Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4), For Honor (PS4)

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?


0D0 said:
In 2019, I think the only discussion that matters is regarding xbox. Nintendo and sony found their ways. What about Micro?

What Microsoft plans to get back into the race will be very interesting.

I just hope they learned their lesson and stop relying on 3rd party to get their games. Because without a strong portfolio of exclusive games the console just won't have enough justification to be bought over the competition, no matter how powerful it might be. They did some steps by buying a couple studios, let's hope they can deliver enough from the start to not get into Wii U droughts.



Bofferbrauer2 said:
0D0 said:
In 2019, I think the only discussion that matters is regarding xbox. Nintendo and sony found their ways. What about Micro?

What Microsoft plans to get back into the race will be very interesting.

I just hope they learned their lesson and stop relying on 3rd party to get their games. Because without a strong portfolio of exclusive games the console just won't have enough justification to be bought over the competition, no matter how powerful it might be. They did some steps by buying a couple studios, let's hope they can deliver enough from the start to not get into Wii U droughts.

Will they make the right games? They've been hiring devs and buying devs for years, but so far they haven't made many other franchises like halo and forza



PLAYING: Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4), For Honor (PS4)

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?


0D0 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

What Microsoft plans to get back into the race will be very interesting.

I just hope they learned their lesson and stop relying on 3rd party to get their games. Because without a strong portfolio of exclusive games the console just won't have enough justification to be bought over the competition, no matter how powerful it might be. They did some steps by buying a couple studios, let's hope they can deliver enough from the start to not get into Wii U droughts.

Will they make the right games? They've been hiring devs and buying devs for years, but so far they haven't made many other franchises like halo and forza

It takes time to develop new games from scratch, especially good ones. So it's understandable they've been quiet so far, preferring to develop in silence without overbearing pressure.

I think we'll going to see at E3 what the state of their Next gen will be, at least early on.



Bofferbrauer2 said:
0D0 said:

Will they make the right games? They've been hiring devs and buying devs for years, but so far they haven't made many other franchises like halo and forza

It takes time to develop new games from scratch, especially good ones. So it's understandable they've been quiet so far, preferring to develop in silence without overbearing pressure.

I think we'll going to see at E3 what the state of their Next gen will be, at least early on.

Yeah, I'm kind of glad ps is skipping. They had two couple of brilliant years and now we have a chance to see Ms doing its best. I hope they surprise us.



PLAYING: Horizon Zero Dawn (PS4), For Honor (PS4)

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?