Quantcast
Donkey Kong's Bizarre Banana Adventure

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Donkey Kong's Bizarre Banana Adventure

Need a good laugh? Here's a mash up between Donkey Kong and Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure. :)



Some days I just blow up.

Around the Network

I thought I was safe from JoJo references here.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
I thought I was safe from JoJo references here.

Well you thought wrong.



Some days I just blow up.

They really went through with the Japanese dub xD Excellent !



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Reported.



Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Reported.

For what?



Some days I just blow up.

CaptainExplosion said:
mZuzek said:
Reported.

For what?

vivster said:
I thought I was safe from JoJo references here.



mZuzek said:
CaptainExplosion said:

For what?

vivster said:
I thought I was safe from JoJo references here.

There's nothing in the forum rules that says you can't make JoJo references.



Some days I just blow up.

CaptainExplosion said:

There's nothing in the forum rules that says you can't make JoJo references.

Then the rules need reporting, too.



mZuzek said:
CaptainExplosion said:

There's nothing in the forum rules that says you can't make JoJo references.

Then the rules need reporting, too.

Then you're being ridiculous. XD



Some days I just blow up.