Quantcast
Nintendo E3 Predictions/Wishlist

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 Predictions/Wishlist

Pok87 said:
Barkley said:

Animal Crossing reveal, release date in 2019. (85%)
Metroid Prime Trilogy (50%)
New Switch Hardware (35%)
Mario & Luigi RPG (25%)
Super Mario Odyssey 2 (10%)
Super Mario 64 Remake (9%)
Waluigi Smash Bros DLC (8%)
Paper Mario RPG (8%)
Diddy Kong Racing (7%)
Mario Kart 9 (5%)
Metroid Prime 4 Gameplay (2%)
Nintendo Labo Cancelled Forever with a public apology (1%)

Animal Crossing reveal, release date in 2019. (100%)
Metroid Prime Trilogy (25%)
New Switch Hardware (0%)
Mario & Luigi RPG (10%)
Super Mario Odyssey 2 (1%)
Super Mario 64 Remake (0,001%)
Waluigi Smash Bros DLC (10%)
Paper Mario RPG (10%)
Diddy Kong Racing (5%)
Mario Kart 9 (5%)
Metroid Prime 4 Gameplay (5%)
Nintendo Labo Cancelled Forever with a public apology (0%)

;)

I would also add:

Pikmin 4 (20%)
Bayonetta 3 (40%)
New IP (40%)
Star Fox Racer (20%)
ARMS 2 (10%)

More along the lines of expected.  Except Pikmin 4, I have a feeling they're having hard time with 100 little pikmin running around on an undocked Nintendo Switch.  I hope I'm wrong, I'd be d1 on any Pikmin game coming to Switch.



Around the Network
Kslost said:
Pok87 said:

Animal Crossing reveal, release date in 2019. (100%)
Metroid Prime Trilogy (25%)
New Switch Hardware (0%)
Mario & Luigi RPG (10%)
Super Mario Odyssey 2 (1%)
Super Mario 64 Remake (0,001%)
Waluigi Smash Bros DLC (10%)
Paper Mario RPG (10%)
Diddy Kong Racing (5%)
Mario Kart 9 (5%)
Metroid Prime 4 Gameplay (5%)
Nintendo Labo Cancelled Forever with a public apology (0%)

;)

I would also add:

Pikmin 4 (20%)
Bayonetta 3 (40%)
New IP (40%)
Star Fox Racer (20%)
ARMS 2 (10%)

More along the lines of expected.  Except Pikmin 4, I have a feeling they're having hard time with 100 little pikmin running around on an undocked Nintendo Switch.  I hope I'm wrong, I'd be d1 on any Pikmin game coming to Switch.

At this point, I’m more willing to believe that this game doesn’t exist and Miyamoto’s statement was more his way to force Nintendo to finance his project.



Will definately be there: Link's Awakening, Luigi's Mansion, Astral Chain, Bayonetta 3
Will most likely be there: Animal Crossing
What I wish for: New Golden Sun, New Retro Studios project, Super Mario 3D World 2 (would be relatively easy to make if they just followed the model from the previous game), New RPG Mario (could be Paper Mario as long as it's a true RPG, Mario & Luigi or Super Mario RPG 2), Xenoblade Chronicles X and Tokyo Mirage Sessions ports (out of all the WiiU games these two are the ones that deserve it the most).
What I wanted the most but I know isn't happening: The next Zelda game following BotW.



ptofhearts said:

Xenoblade Chronicles X and Tokyo Mirage Sessions ports (out of all the WiiU games these two are the ones that deserve it the most).

Same, I want both these.



Predictions (Made July 2019)

LTD: PS4 - 130m, Switch - 110m, XBO - 52m       2019 : PS4 - 15m, Switch - 18.8m, XBO - 4.8m        2020: Switch - 22m (Peak Year)


I just hope for a Metroid Prime Trilogy.



 

 

 

 

 

Around the Network
haxxiy said:
I just hope for a Metroid Prime Trilogy.

With Prime 4 being started again from scratch I'd think this is VERY likely to happen to tide people over. I don't think we'll see Prime 4 before 2021. Whether it's at e3 or announced later in a direct, I fully expect a Metroid Prime Trilogy to be released in 2020.



Predictions (Made July 2019)

LTD: PS4 - 130m, Switch - 110m, XBO - 52m       2019 : PS4 - 15m, Switch - 18.8m, XBO - 4.8m        2020: Switch - 22m (Peak Year)


I would wish for:

1. Xenogears remake
2. Breath of the Wild 2
3. Xenoblade Chronicles X-2 (and X ported)
4. Super Mario Galaxy 3 (and 1-2 ported)
5. Crusader Kings 2 for Switch
6. Dragon Quest 9 remake
7. Switch Fit
8. Soul Blazer Trilogy (Soul Blazer, Illusion of Time, Terranigma)
9. Rune Factory Frontier port (with fixed Runey system)
10. More Squaresoft collection stuff: Final Fantasy 6, 8, Tactics and Chrono Trigger.
11. Endless Ocean/Forever Blue 3
12. Grand Theft Auto 5 or collection of classic titles
13. Don't Starve Together
14. Dragon Quest 1-8 ports
15. Earthbound 64 complete

Last edited by Jumpin - on 30 May 2019

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:

I would wish for:

1. Xenogears remake
2. Breath of the Wild 2
3. Xenoblade Chronicles X and X-2
4. Super Mario Galaxy 3
5. Crusader Kings 2 for Switch
6. Dragon Quest 9 remake
7. Switch Fit
8. Soul Blazer Trilogy (Soul Blazer, Illusion of Time, Terranigma)
9. Rune Factory Frontier port (with fixed Runey system)
10. More Squaresoft collection stuff: Final Fantasy 6, 8, Tactics and Chrono Trigger.

That's why you people get disappointed...



ptofhearts said:
Jumpin said:

I would wish for:

1. Xenogears remake
2. Breath of the Wild 2
3. Xenoblade Chronicles X and X-2
4. Super Mario Galaxy 3
5. Crusader Kings 2 for Switch
6. Dragon Quest 9 remake
7. Switch Fit
8. Soul Blazer Trilogy (Soul Blazer, Illusion of Time, Terranigma)
9. Rune Factory Frontier port (with fixed Runey system)
10. More Squaresoft collection stuff: Final Fantasy 6, 8, Tactics and Chrono Trigger.

That's why you people get disappointed...

Explain what people I am, and why we're disappointed?

Last edited by Jumpin - on 30 May 2019

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Jumpin said:
ptofhearts said:

That's why you people get disappointed...

Explain what people I am, and why we're disappointed?

People who have unrealistic expectations always get disappointed and then usually blame the other side for it.