Quantcast
Castlevania Anniversary Collection Launch Trailer

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Castlevania Anniversary Collection Launch Trailer

Isn't this the first time they are rereleasing the Genesis Castlevania?

The problem for me is that I am not interested in any of the NES or Gameboy games, just the 16-bit ones. If Rondo of Blood, SOTN, or the GBA or DS games were included I'd consider getting this, but not with this selection.



Around the Network
melbye said:
There is obviously going to be more collections. This collection covers the first two generations of the series minus Rondo of Blood. I guess the next one will have Rondo, Symphony, the last GB-game Legends and the two N64 Castlevanias, the third will have the three GBA-games plus Harmony of Dissonance and the fourth one will have the three DS-titles and Curse of Darkness. But i think that will all depend on if this one sells or not

I would do a backflip for N64 Castlevanias, but I'm betting they will only focus on Canon games. I'm also betting it will end with a new Castlevania. 



Xxain said:
melbye said:
There is obviously going to be more collections. This collection covers the first two generations of the series minus Rondo of Blood. I guess the next one will have Rondo, Symphony, the last GB-game Legends and the two N64 Castlevanias, the third will have the three GBA-games plus Harmony of Dissonance and the fourth one will have the three DS-titles and Curse of Darkness. But i think that will all depend on if this one sells or not

I would do a backflip for N64 Castlevanias, but I'm betting they will only focus on Canon games. I'm also betting it will end with a new Castlevania. 

I think canon doesn't matter, only Iga gave a damn about that. And really, how canon is Kid Dracula



Switch friend-code: 6700-1526-7903

PSN: melbye82

This is pretty cool. I might get this some time.



h2ohno said:
Isn't this the first time they are rereleasing the Genesis Castlevania?

The problem for me is that I am not interested in any of the NES or Gameboy games, just the 16-bit ones. If Rondo of Blood, SOTN, or the GBA or DS games were included I'd consider getting this, but not with this selection.

It's Konami, don't expect much.



Some days I just blow up.

Around the Network

Aside from Castlevania 1-4, they should've included Ds/3ds ones. :c
Or at least Curse of Darkness, I dunno, I would've made it much more appealing.



Jpcc86 said:
Aside from Castlevania 1-4, they should've included Ds/3ds ones. :c
Or at least Curse of Darkness, I dunno, I would've made it much more appealing.

Like I said, it's typical Konami.



Some days I just blow up.

What a horrible night to have a curse. I don't care what people say I rather enjoyed Simon's Quest.



Signature goes here!

Pretty good for me, haven't played half of them, only 1 through 4. Really want to play Bloodlines.



Really? People are willing to pay for this? Hopefully it will be very cheap.
Why did they leave the best two games in the series out, rondo and symphony, where’s the wii remake of the gb castlevania? Where are the cool gba and ds metroidvanias?.
Sega released like 30 games with their last genesis collection, why can’t komani put more than 6 games together specially when 3 of them were original game boy games?