Quantcast
Rapper NBA youngboy was shot multiple times outside trump resort

Forums - General Discussion - Rapper NBA youngboy was shot multiple times outside trump resort

vivster said:
I assume this is news just because it happened close to a place that is vaguely related to a famous person. I don't approve.

The OP said nothing about having to do with said place but questioned if rappers are being a target.  Because of that, I believe your opinion to be wrong and maybe you concentrated more on the location than the OP.



Around the Network

You just don't play shitty "music" near Trump's mansions an get away with it!

User Warned For This Post By ~ PwerlvlAmy

Last edited by PwerlvlAmy - on 14 May 2019

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")

A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.

TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!

        

Alby_da_Wolf said:
You just don't play shitty "music" near Trump's mansions an get away with it!

Imagine being the guy that makes a joke about people getting shot.



Machiavellian said:
vivster said:
I assume this is news just because it happened close to a place that is vaguely related to a famous person. I don't approve.

The OP said nothing about having to do with said place but questioned if rappers are being a target.  Because of that, I believe your opinion to be wrong and maybe you concentrated more on the location than the OP.

Looking at all news outlets and seeing the highly irrelevant location prominently featured in their headlines I believe your opinion to be wrong.



If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

jason1637 said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
You just don't play shitty "music" near Trump's mansions an get away with it!

Imagine being the guy that makes a joke about people getting shot.

I don't know this guy. It could be pretty funny.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

Around the Network

There goes his chance of making the NBA.



Do ppl just hate rappers now? Almost every week another is being gun downed it seems.



UltimateGamer1982 said:
Do ppl just hate rappers now? Almost every week another is being gun downed it seems.

It always happened, but above all it's other rappers themselves. Rappers are like communists, they hate each other.   



Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")

A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.

TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!

        

jason1637 said:
Alby_da_Wolf said:
You just don't play shitty "music" near Trump's mansions an get away with it!

Imagine being the guy that makes a joke about people getting shot.

Still better than being the people getting shot. Moreover, if they were all rappers, shooting or getting shot should be normal business for them.

"E' un mondo difficile, è vita intensa"  ("it's a difficult world, it's intense life")



Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")

A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.

TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!

        

dx11332sega said:
kirby007 said:
Who

NBA youngboy he makes hiphop music

A Mumble rapper, isnt it?



Hunting Season is nigh...