Quantcast
State of Play set for May 9th; No PS5 news but a New game will be revealed (Square Enix teasing something)

Forums - Sony Discussion - State of Play set for May 9th; No PS5 news but a New game will be revealed (Square Enix teasing something)

Time for Knack 3!

Oh yeah!



Around the Network
Jpcc86 said:
Suikoden VI announcement.

That would require Konami to not be Konami. Unless it's a mobile phone game. That would be peak Konami.



Well it cant be worse then the first one..



If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

It better not suck this time.



Naum said:
Well it cant be worse then the first one..

BraLoD said:
It better not suck this time.

First was fine.  You guys gotta get over the lack of megatons. It was never going to happen during their 1st one



Around the Network

It won't be Ghost Recon.

It'll probably be the next Call of Duty, considering Sony still holds the license for exclusive content for COD games since Advanced Warfare.



twintail said:
Naum said:
Well it cant be worse then the first one..

BraLoD said:
It better not suck this time.

First was fine.  You guys gotta get over the lack of megatons. It was never going to happen during their 1st one

But why not? Wouldn't it be much more impactful if the first one actually had a megaton? That wuld probably create some massive excitement, I think.



Gameplay > Graphics

Substance > Style

Art Direction > Realism

TranceformerFX said:
It won't be Ghost Recon.

It'll probably be the next Call of Duty, considering Sony still holds the license for exclusive content for COD games since Advanced Warfare.

Current gamestop stock info seems to suggest a June 4th reveal. But still possible.

GoOnKid said:
twintail said:

First was fine.  You guys gotta get over the lack of megatons. It was never going to happen during their 1st one

But why not? Wouldn't it be much more impactful if the first one actually had a megaton? That wuld probably create some massive excitement, I think.

Sony didnt skip gamescom/ paris games show, and PSX, as well as drop out from E3, to suddenly have some megaton announcement in a streaming event that may or may not have gotten a lot of viewer coverage.

Besides BraLod has some irrational hate for the first. 

That said, it's good to be hopeful and enjoy the hype since that is fun in itself. 

Last edited by twintail - on 09 May 2019

twintail said:
TranceformerFX said:
It won't be Ghost Recon.

It'll probably be the next Call of Duty, considering Sony still holds the license for exclusive content for COD games since Advanced Warfare.

Current gamestop stock info seems to suggest a June 4th reveal. But still possible.

 

Ghost Recon's premiere starts at 11:30 AM Pacific time (tomorrow), Sony's "State of Play" livestream doesn't start until 3:00 PM Pacific time (tomorrow) - they're "new, unannounced" game isn't Ghost Recon.

It's highly probable to be Call of Duty, especially since a lead dev tweeted last week that the reveal to this years COD "will be very soon".



TranceformerFX said:
twintail said:

Current gamestop stock info seems to suggest a June 4th reveal. But still possible.

 

Ghost Recon's premiere starts at 11:30 AM Pacific time (tomorrow), Sony's "State of Play" livestream doesn't start until 3:00 PM Pacific time (tomorrow) - they're "new, unannounced" game isn't Ghost Recon.

It's highly probable to be Call of Duty, especially since a lead dev tweeted last week that the reveal to this years COD "will be very soon".

Yes i know its not GR. Ive stated that a few times already. 

It might not be CoD either, but it is definitely more likely by default.