Quantcast
Why haven't they made this obvious game yet?

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why haven't they made this obvious game yet?

Simply add a game title, for example "Why hav'nt they made a Japanese ass creed game yet?". Obvious ideas that companies seem hesitant to persue.

 I'll go first, why hav'nt Warner bros made a massive skyrim/Witcher open world LoTR RPG, yet or a full 7 year Harry potter RPG in the vain of Persona but with a more western polish and render. Just why? They seem allergic to money. 



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

Around the Network

I tried, but everything I think up ends up being trollish in nature.



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

EA Redwood (aka Visceral) was actually working on an open world Lord of the Rings RPG back when EA still had the license. It was cancelled in 2007 apparently because of management problems, and the executive producer was either fired or immediately left EA.

As for WB, I guess they simply lack a studio well equipped for making such a game.



Love and tolerate.

Azuren said:
I tried, but everything I think up ends up being trollish in nature.

Trolls are people too.



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

Why can't they make a Western RPG, with Game of Thrones-like dialogue and content, that looks like an anime with anime cut-scenes?



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
Salnax said:
EA Redwood (aka Visceral) was actually working on an open world Lord of the Rings RPG back when EA still had the license. It was cancelled in 2007 apparently because of management problems, and the executive producer was either fired or immediately left EA.

As for WB, I guess they simply lack a studio well equipped for making such a game.

They should licence it under these coditions, CDPR would do fantastically with this IP and seems EA just love to shoot themselves in the foot at every turn.



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

Why is Dragon Quest the only big franchise with a Minecraft spin-off? What is wrong with every other big developer? Where is their Minecraft spinoff? Everyone but Square-Enix seems allergic to money.



AbbathTheGrim said:
Why can't they make a Western RPG, with Game of Thrones-like dialogue and content, that looks like an anime with anime cut-scenes?

See, now you're using the right side of your brain. Yes, your right testicle done all the thinking right here. 



 

Everything in the above reply is my opinion, from my own perspective and not representative of reality outside of my own head!

-Android user, please be gentle with critique on my spelling.

And hey, why hasn't anyone released a Marvel Super Heroes battle royale game yet? I have no idea who can legitimately could use this IP, but whoever can should make this game. Those people must be allergic to money.



John2290 said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Why can't they make a Western RPG, with Game of Thrones-like dialogue and content, that looks like an anime with anime cut-scenes?

See, now you're using the right side of your brain. Yes, your right testicle done all the thinking right here. 

Why the hell are you talking about my testicles?



Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1