Quantcast
I've avoided being banned for two years!

Forums - Website Topics - I've avoided being banned for two years!

How do we celebrate?

You already got a badge 3 21.43%
 
Throw big party and everyone's invited 2 14.29%
 
Ban Medisti immediately 9 64.29%
 
Total:14

Which is how long I've been hanging around here.

Obviously, something needs to be done about this. Everyone else is getting banned. I want to be popular, too! My pesky policy about trying to be respectful to others is certainly hampering my chances.



Around the Network

Make a joke about the horse in Zelda if you want to get banned. Seems to be a sacred cow with some mods. I mean, even though it's clearly a horse.



pokoko said:
Make a joke about the horse in Zelda if you want to get banned. Seems to be a sacred cow with some mods. I mean, even though it's clearly a horse.

Hey, Epona. Why the long face?



Medisti said:
pokoko said:
Make a joke about the horse in Zelda if you want to get banned. Seems to be a sacred cow with some mods. I mean, even though it's clearly a horse.

Hey, Epona. Why the long face?

I hope you're happy - a thousand kittens just died because of that joke...   





Around the Network

Say n*gger

Edit mods PLEASE see my mod history i obviously mean nagger



 "I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

kirby007 said:

Say n*gger

Edit mods PLEASE see my mod history i obviously mean nagger

memeing too close to the sun



pokoko said:
Make a joke about the horse in Zelda if you want to get banned. Seems to be a sacred cow with some mods. I mean, even though it's clearly a horse.

Don't just stop there! Spill it!



                                                                                                                                            

I see your 2 years and raise you an additional 8, but gratz!



Why hate systems that bring you great games?

PSN: Aceburg0413

XBOX Live: Sheep of Doom13

Nintendo:  SheepofDoom13

3DS FC:  3222 - 5562 - 9867

Congratulations. You seem like a chill person, so it's not surprising. I would have hit 2 years last January, but I took a huge dive in July. No doubt about that one.



Chinese food for breakfast