Quantcast
Sony Releases New "Only On PlayStation" Exclusives Highlight Reel

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Releases New "Only On PlayStation" Exclusives Highlight Reel

Sony Europe just released a new "Only On PlayStation" video to showcase some upcoming and already released exclusives, including Days Gone, Ghost of Tsushima, God of War, Horizon: Zero Dawn, Last Of Us: Part II and Marvel's Spider-Man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yHssX9lc4E&t=0s

Cool video showing off of what Sony does best - single player, story driven games.

Interestingly they left out Death Stranding and Dreams.

Would have been nice if they also included Bloodborne, The Last Guardian and Uncharted 4 in the sizzle reel - all must play games in my opinion.

What exclusive are you most looking forward to?



Around the Network

What is also good news is in how confident they are in Days Gone to compare to the others- hope it reviews and does well.



Zombie9ers said:
What is also good news is in how confident they are in Days Gone to compare to the others- hope it reviews and does well.

I'm sure its mainly a marketing strategy since its going to be released soon. 



PlayStation has surpassed Hollywood. Nothing on the big screen holds a candle to the experience and story telling we have witnessed in The Last of Us, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Horizon, God of War, and Spider-Man. I can't wait to live the experiences in Days Gone, The Last of Us Part II, Ghost of Tsushima, and Death Stranding. Even more so, I look forward to where they go with VR.

I would like to see Sony branch out with a few more colorful, made for all ages projects though. I know Uncharted, Ratchet, and Spidey are all a bit more playful, but another true AAA Jak or Sly wouldn't hurt as well.



Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Will they talk about their censorship policy in another "Only On PlayStation" video? Imposing restritions and devaluating our PS4 purchases, unlike what they said 6 years ago, is also something Sony does best...

Last edited by Kanemaru - on 29 March 2019

Around the Network
KBG29 said:
PlayStation has surpassed Hollywood. Nothing on the big screen holds a candle to the experience and story telling we have witnessed in The Last of Us, Uncharted, Ratchet and Clank, Horizon, God of War, and Spider-Man. I can't wait to live the experiences in Days Gone, The Last of Us Part II, Ghost of Tsushima, and Death Stranding. Even more so, I look forward to where they go with VR.

I would like to see Sony branch out with a few more colorful, made for all ages projects though. I know Uncharted, Ratchet, and Spidey are all a bit more playful, but another true AAA Jak or Sly wouldn't hurt as well.

So true!!

And so many new wonderful Gaming-Characters, thanks PlayStation.



Death Stranding, PS4-Release: November 8! The Last of Us 2, February 21 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvG-EpPoCCA


Kanemaru said:

Will they talk about their censorship policy in another "Only On PlayStation" video? Imposing restritions and devaluating our PS4 purchases, unlike what they said 6 years ago, is also something Sony does best...

Just for clarification, please refrain from derailing the topic with stuff like this. We do not want the topic to turn into an argument.

Let's keep the thread on topic and flame/mud slinging free. That way were all happy :)



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

The last of us 2
Even i hated the first Game im excited for the Second One in 4k on the ps5



REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS