Quantcast
Japan sales week 12, March 18-24, 2019 (media create) - final week... not yet

Forums - Sales Discussion - Japan sales week 12, March 18-24, 2019 (media create) - final week... not yet

Acevil said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

Next week onward, Media Create will no longer release their sales figures for free.

I am aware of the paid version, I thought I read, there would be one more week of free media create but 4gamer won't be hosting it. Turns out it was in my head. 

No you are correct, we have one more week.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:
Acevil said:

From what I have been reading this isn't the last week for Media Create? Next week is, but this is the last 4gamer media create.

Edit: Actually might have read it wrong. 

Next week onward, Media Create will no longer release their sales figures for free.

Does anybody know the price, by any chance?



zorg1000 said:
Acevil said:

I am aware of the paid version, I thought I read, there would be one more week of free media create but 4gamer won't be hosting it. Turns out it was in my head. 

No you are correct, we have one more week.

So next week is final week is officially final week, nice we can really celebrate. 



 

Acevil said:
zorg1000 said:

No you are correct, we have one more week.

So next week is final week is officially final week, nice we can really celebrate. 

Celebrating sadness?! I will miss these threads greatly.



outlawauron said:
Acevil said:

So next week is final week is officially final week, nice we can really celebrate. 

Celebrating sadness?! I will miss these threads greatly.

Celebrate the good time, like that time Maxwell the mod  and Carl the super Sony fan fought each other.

Or that time GBA outsold new platforms.



 

Around the Network
Geralt99 said:

Switch has the portability factor which the japanese prefer over everything else and is bound to sell way better than ps4 in japan.

Nothing too special in switch 'crushing the ps4' in japan.

Portability is not enough to really succeed in Japan. You also need quality exclusive games. Like look at the Vita. The Vita is a portable system but PS4 still smashed it in Japan. 



Pocky Lover Boy! 

Sooo.. it's not final week then? We have another week to see Yoshi in all its tax evasiveness glory. Gotta change the title though



nero said:
Sooo.. it's not final week then? We have another week to see Yoshi in all its tax evasiveness glory. Gotta change the title though

Welp, it was a good practice drill