Quantcast
Devil May Cry V Review Thread - MC: 88 | OC: 88

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Devil May Cry V Review Thread - MC: 88 | OC: 88

Tagged games:

You find these informations on Digital Foundry ? Can you tell me what resolution is RE2 on both platforms ? Because I'm sure it's below 1800p (after playing the demo).



Playing right now : Batman Arkham Knight (PC), Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PC), Alien Isolation (PC).

Around the Network
Keiji said:
You find these informations on Digital Foundry ? Can you tell me what resolution is RE2 on both platforms ? Because I'm sure it's below 1800p (after playing the demo).

DF are saying 1920 x 1080 on both PS4 and XBO: https://youtu.be/8KR3WEUMru8?t=137



Hiku said:
Keiji said:
You find these informations on Digital Foundry ? Can you tell me what resolution is RE2 on both platforms ? Because I'm sure it's below 1800p (after playing the demo).

DF are saying 1920 x 1080 on both PS4 and XBO: https://youtu.be/8KR3WEUMru8?t=137

Sounds right. It's definitly not impressive. Thank you...



Playing right now : Batman Arkham Knight (PC), Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PC), Alien Isolation (PC).

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I'm currently in the process of playing through the games before 5 releases. I'm about 3/4ths of the way through 3.

Super excited for this game. Unfortunately I tried to pre-order too late and can't get it on the 7th, gonna have to wait on Amazon to deliver it probably pretty late on the 8th. Still, that just gives me more time to finish the games first

Hoping it falls at a realistic low 90's, but that's me being optimistic.

You were too optimistic buddy  



It should be noted that it's doing quite a bit better on Xbox One. In fact, even IGN, the biggest gaming outlet is only being put into the Xbox One section (and even then it shows the more negative Spain review for some reason ... ?). That's kinda weird, would have thought it would be put into both categories despite being played on Xbox One.



Around the Network

Nice to see the great scores. The demo left me a bit unimpressed, but Ill still get it after a price drop or two.



Back to back great games for capcom this year. Re2 and now devil may cry 5. Capcom is back.



Keiji said:
Hiku said:

DF are saying 1920 x 1080 on both PS4 and XBO: https://youtu.be/8KR3WEUMru8?t=137

Sounds right. It's definitly not impressive. Thank you...

1080p is for the base X1 and PS4. PS4 Pro and Xbox One X both run RE2 at 1620p. (which is I think the information you were looking for)

Last edited by Barozi - on 06 March 2019

John2290 said:
Keiji said:
On PS4 Pro the game is 4K native/60fps too by the way.

It's not but in DMC5s case the difference is miniscule compared to something like RDR2. It might as well be 4k for all the difference it makes, I'm more surprised they didn't just go for 1440p and call it a day, seems like they actually tried to get it in at 4k. 

yeah the difference isn't really that big. Quite an impressive feat.



Barozi said:
Keiji said:

Sounds right. It's definitly not impressive. Thank you...

1080p is for the base X1 and PS4. PS4 Pro and Xbox One X both run RE2 at 1620p. (which is I think the information you were looking for)

That's strange because I have seen games at 1440p more beautiful than RE2.



Playing right now : Batman Arkham Knight (PC), Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (PC), Alien Isolation (PC).