Quantcast
Apex Legends: 50 million players!

Forums - Sales Discussion - Apex Legends: 50 million players!

Long live the King! 



Around the Network

I played it once. It just feels like any other realistic gunplay FPS game, but as a Battle Royale. I can see the appeal, and its a really well made game, but I do feel like Apex is going to lead to BR games dying out quicker.



What the fuck. Damn that's a lot.



Ive uninstall it from ps4 and pc. Looks good might go back on when solo releases atm what I found was toxic players especially on pc not helpful to new players



...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Great numbers!

When I'm not playing Black Ops 4 Black out mode I play this. It's very fun and different than other battle royale modes (still prefer BO). Personally to me it feels like im playing a battle royale version of Borderlands...speaking of which....I can see that happening too lol



Around the Network

Well done to it, it's a fun game.

EA will make more money on this than Titanfall. Free or no, for every player like me that doesn't spend anything on the game there'll be a youtuber that spends £500 on useless in game cosmetics. :P



Hmm, pie.

The mechanic of resurrecting allies + weapons addons being socketed into weapons automatically without having to do it manually are a differential.



The Fury said:
Well done to it, it's a fun game.

EA will make more money on this than Titanfall. Free or no, for every player like me that doesn't spend anything on the game there'll be a youtuber that spends £500 on useless in game cosmetics. :P

And for every YouTuber there are a few hundred followers who do the same. I'll spend $10 max and I'll let the Whales fund the game for me. 

CuCabeludo said:

The mechanic of resurrecting allies + weapons addons being socketed into weapons automatically without having to do it manually are a differential.

Exactly and the ping system works flawlessly. What a gem this game is. 



Those Battle Royale games are all the rage for quite some time now.
Time to switch styles, casual folks.



Kerotan said:

And for every YouTuber there are a few hundred followers who do the same. I'll spend $10 max and I'll let the Whales fund the game for me. 

Your richer than me. F2P is exactly that. Most I'd consider getting is the 'starter pack' but as that doesn't even give enough to get a skin and my PSN free gun skins haven't even unlocked, I'm not going to any time soon. :P

My friend is level 26 and has 1000 blue crafting. I'm level 22 and have 165 and haven't got a single 'gold' camo. I think they don't like me.



Hmm, pie.