From Emily's list
The “Most likely” Nintendo-published game announcements for 2019. (70% chance or higher)
1. Mystery game #1 -> Super Mario Maker 2
2. Mystery game #2 -> Astral Chain
3. Mystery game #3 -> The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
4. Mystery game #4 -> ?
5. eShop game #1 -> Tetris 99
6. Mystery Wii U port #1 (2013 title) -> Pikmin 3 ?
7. eShop game #2 -> Box Boy! + Box Girl!
8. eShop game #3 -> ?
9. New Labo Kit
The “Maybe” games for 2019. (The wild card titles – 50% chance or less)
10. Retro Studios secret game (this is assuming it wasn’t canned)
11. Metroid Prime Trilogy (assuming Zell’s info and Imran’s info are correct)
12. Mystery Wii U port #2
Seems right. She was fairly on the ball - she did say Platinum had a Switch exclusive coming before Bayonetta 3, with Kamiya involved. We can expect another retail release and another eShop release outside of Animal Crossing, Pokemon and Luigi's Mansion 3.
EDIT: Unlike some other leakers, she also didn't hype up the odds of either Prime Trilogy HD or a Retro Studios game making an appearance.