1) The N64 controller is complete dogshit, kill it with fire. However the Gamecube controller, is one of the best of all time
2) Kingdom Hearts is some of the wierdest shit I've ever seen, and not in the good way.
3) Naughty Dog is severly overrated. Not only are their many better studios, but several better studios even in Sony umbrella.
4) I'm not that big of a fighting game fan. However, from the ones I've played/tried out, Smash feels by far the worst to play.
5) Fallout 4 is a great game, and better than Fallout 3 by miles. Its not even close.
6) As a great as Nintendo is, some of their games are WAYYY overpriced. Pokemon Lets Go and Kirby Star Allies allies shouldve launched at half price, and have no business being anywhere near $60.
Bet with Intrinsic:
The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.