1. A Desktop PC costing more than $750 is largely a waste of money. 1080p 60 FPS is fine for a gaming PC. Spending more than that results in diminishing returns so severe that the extra money just isn't worth it. (Yes, I'm guilty of spending way above that for my PC.) Edit: Seriously though the price to go from a 1080/60 FPS rig to a 4k/60 FPS rig is like $900.
2. PS4 and Switch are better gaming platforms than PC.
3. A videogame console should be for playing games and watching movies/TV. Any extra functionality after that is a waste. PS4, and Xbox both have bloated operating systems that are annoying to get through. PC is about two to three times as bloated.
4. Unless its on GoG, or an Indie the digital version of a game is always a rip-off.
5. Almost all FPS games are bad. The genre is stale. It hasn't moved forward since 2007. More and more FPS games are trying to be this Online-MMO-FPS thing and it just sucks. Destiny/Anthem style game design is bad.
6. Most fighting games suck. They either require plank level button presses to be good at, or include half their characters as post launch DLC.
7. FFX was horribly linear, with a cringeworthy cast, and nonsensical story.
Last edited by Cerebralbore101 - on 04 February 2019
8. Metal Gear Solid 2 is a bad game.
9. Devil May Cry 2 deserves a 4/10.