Quantcast
Rayman Legends has collectively sold 4.4 million copies retail

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rayman Legends has collectively sold 4.4 million copies retail

Yes I know that most of those copies sold were most likely discounted, and a lot of those sales may be re-purchases but ... c'mon .... that's not even including digital! Can we get a sequel? PLEASE.



Around the Network
Michel is occupied ATM by other projects so I doubt will see something soon but yeah, Legends rocks !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Meanwhile in Smash Bros ...

Mar1217 said:
Michel is occupied ATM by other projects so I doubt will see something soon but yeah, Legends rocks !

Oh I forgot ... isn't he the lead of Rayman, but also of Beyond Good and Evil 2? Or something like that? 



AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Mar1217 said:
Michel is occupied ATM by other projects so I doubt will see something soon but yeah, Legends rocks !

Oh I forgot ... isn't he the lead of Rayman, but also of Beyond Good and Evil 2? Or something like that? 

Yeah, knowing the nature of BG&E2, this probably mean that we won't get another Rayman game before a while.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Meanwhile in Smash Bros ...

I want a sequel already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
Go buy it if you haven't! You have NO excuse to miss this.

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Mar1217 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Oh I forgot ... isn't he the lead of Rayman, but also of Beyond Good and Evil 2? Or something like that? 

Yeah, knowing the nature of BG&E2, this probably mean that we won't get another Rayman game before a while.

And it's already been FIVE years! Ugh! 

Well, I guess the franchise isn't as bad in a place as something like Splinter Cell ...



It really is a fantastic game!

Shame that half of the levels are recycled from Origins and that it doesn't exploit its best aspect: musical levels. If not, it would be one of my favourites platformers.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Yes I know that most of those copies sold were most likely discounted, and a lot of those sales may be re-purchases but ... c'mon .... that's not even including digital! Can we get a sequel? PLEASE.

I'm in the same boat, Rayman Origins and Legends were both amazing games, we NEED more!