Quantcast
Locked: VGChartz Official Game of the Year 2018 - Vote Here!

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Official Game of the Year 2018 - Vote Here!

 

Wheres Shadow of the Tomb Raider for action adventure?

edit: what about forza horizon 4 for goty?

edit: also, doom eternal for anticipated 2019 game.

Last edited by flashfire926 - on 19 December 2018

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network
flashfire926 said:

 

Wheres Shadow of the Tomb Raider for action adventure?

edit: what about forza horizon 4 for goty?

edit: also, doom eternal for anticipated 2019 game.

Shadow and FH4 are there. Doom Eternal is missing though.



Voted. Didn't skip too many categories this year.



Signature goes here!

Done.

God of war for the GOTY.
MHW for the RPG OTY.
SFV Arcade Edition for Best Fighting Game OTY.
Resident Evil 2 Remake for the most anticipated title for 2019.



Voted!

Best RPG - Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Golden Country
Best Soundtrack - Smash Bros Ultimate
Most Anticipated Game: Fire Emblem
GOTY - Valkyria Chronicles 4

Was glad to see a lot of VC4 rep in the voting options



NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network
Evilms said:

Done.

God of war for the GOTY.
MHW for the RPG OTY.
SFV Arcade Edition for Best Fighting Game OTY.
Resident Evil 2 Remake for the most anticipated title for 2019.

Almost vote the same.



I can't vote for Tetris Effect in best original music score!



SvennoJ said:
I can't vote for Tetris Effect in best original music score!

Added.



Cast 5 votes including most anticipated. Played 5 games released in 2018, and of those, only 3 were available to vote for. I wonder how many people, without having ever played the games in the poll, vote based on some combination of expectation and, dare I say it, allegiance? How about requisite screen cap proof of experience with game, and submission of social security and pin numbers to help weed out the cheaters?



Chinese food for breakfast

 

Machina said:
SvennoJ said:
I can't vote for Tetris Effect in best original music score!

Added.

Thanks!

I now realize I have played zero rpgs and fps this year.