Quantcast
November NPD 2018 Thread

Forums - Sales Discussion - November NPD 2018 Thread

CGI-Quality said:

To all in the thread...

Keep it civil ;)

You know us too well ;)



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Just for easy reference, these are last year's numbers:

PS4 > 1.582m (up 40% YoY and best month ever)
XBO > 1.376m (up 40% YoY and best November ever)
NSW - Between 770k and 900k (PS4:NSW at approximately 2:1 and second best month ever after launch month)

Edit: I'm guessing for this year it should be something like:

PS4 - ~1.6M-1.7M
NS - ~1M-1.1M

XBO is kinda hard to predict.  I think it will definitely be down from last year, but not sure by how much.  I'm thinking anywhere from 1M to 1.3M.  Probably on the higher end if I was forced to choose.

Last edited by thismeintiel - on 13 December 2018

Ps4: 1.35
Switch: 1.2
Xbox: 1.15



Going to be a close one I think.



From era
NPD report is out; I don't have the numbers, but ranking-wise:

Switch is the top selling console
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, if combined, is the top selling game, followed by RDR2 and COD.

If true, woooow



nero said:
From era
NPD report is out; I don't have the numbers, but ranking-wise:

Switch is the top selling console
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, if combined, is the top selling game, followed by RDR2 and COD.

If true, woooow

The person who said that is not verified and only has 8 posts, best to wait for more reliable sources.



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Around the Network
zorg1000 said:
nero said:
From era
NPD report is out; I don't have the numbers, but ranking-wise:

Switch is the top selling console
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee, if combined, is the top selling game, followed by RDR2 and COD.

If true, woooow

The person who said that is not verified and only has 8 posts, best to wait for more reliable sources.

Ya, wait for more credible release or statement. Also that statement most likely also revenue based. 



 

Can someone link me that post so I can see the Era replies?



Megiddo said:
Can someone link me that post so I can see the Era replies?

It's nothing worth seeing, just a bunch of people arguing about if its revenue or unit based and whether or not Pokemon really is #1.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/november-2018-npd-u-s-hardware-predictions-closes-tuesday-december-11th.84906/



When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

I wouldn't be shocked if Nintendo won. I just feel like it's Sony's too loose.



ironmanDX said:
I wouldn't be shocked if Nintendo won. I just feel like it's Sony's too loose.

What do you mean?