Quantcast
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate League

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. Ultimate League

MTZehvor said:
JWeinCom said:

You've been challenged.

Are you on the Discord, by any chance? We can communicate there a bit more easily.

If not, I can just post some times I'll be free. I should be open tomorrow evening (say 6-9 PM EST).

I'll get on in a little bit.



Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
MTZehvor said:

Are you on the Discord, by any chance? We can communicate there a bit more easily.

If not, I can just post some times I'll be free. I should be open tomorrow evening (say 6-9 PM EST).

I'll get on in a little bit.

Hit me up on Discord whenever you're free. My tag is MT Zehvor #2964



MTZehvor said:
JWeinCom said:

I'll get on in a little bit.

Hit me up on Discord whenever you're free. My tag is MT Zehvor #2964

I'm on the discord for the group.  I dunno how to look up users.  Come in here

https://discord.gg/5qeT2Q3



I won 2-0 over JWeincom.



MTZehvor said:
I won 2-0 over JWeincom.

I'm challenging you, then.



Around the Network
mZuzek said:
MTZehvor said:
I won 2-0 over JWeincom.

I'm challenging you, then.

Well, it happened already. I beat MTZehvor 2-0.



I was away yesterday but I should be able to update the rankings during my lunch break today.



Signature goes here!

I also won my challenge against derpysquirtle 2-0. GG! So in the rankings I need to updated for Alchemist and Derpy when you can.



Shakarak on Nintendo Switch, Steam.

Lost 2-0 to shakarak. Game with Alchy tomorrow



 

Rankings and match tables updated.



Signature goes here!