Quantcast
Nintendo Switch total shipment fiscal 2018 prediction

Forums - Sales Discussion - Nintendo Switch total shipment fiscal 2018 prediction

How many shipment for the NS in the FY2018

Less than 17M 8 16.67%
 
17-17,5M 3 6.25%
 
17,5-18M 2 4.17%
 
18-18,5M 7 14.58%
 
18,5-19M 10 20.83%
 
19-19,5M 3 6.25%
 
19,5-20M 7 14.58%
 
20-20,5M 4 8.33%
 
20,5-21M 2 4.17%
 
More than 21M 2 4.17%
 
Total:48

I think they will ship around 18.5 million and sell around 15 million



Switch friend-code: 6700-1526-7903

PSN: melbye82

Around the Network

Last year my nephews did not know what is the NS, but this year, 2 have been ordered in my family for Dec 24th.



Current PB on Secret of Mana remake : 2h27 (World Record)
Strongest worldwide achievement on TGM : 1st European S13
Current PB on Power Ranger (Game Gear) : 10min06 (World Record)

I have faith, I'll say 19,5/20 millions



"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me

melbye said:
I think they will ship around 18.5 million and sell around 15 million

Well, they had 1.79m on shelves at the end of last FY, if they did these numbers they'd have shipped 5.29m more than they'd sold to consumers! Agree with your shipments prediction but think consumer sales will be better.

17.5-18m sell-through, 18.5m shipped is my guess.



PS4 Pro, Nintendo Switch, PC: i5-4670k, RX470.

20 million shipping units is not the same as selling trough to customers. If Nintendo is fine with having more units in stock they could still easily outship the PS4 this year, even if they don't outsell it. 



Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

Is there any hysteria in Japan about the very recent release of Pokemon ? These things could be strong sign to predict how will be the Q3.
It seems that no. Instead we see negative new like this one :

https://gonintendo.com/stories/322918-amazon-japan-disables-pokemon-let-s-go-pikachu-eevee-review-scor



Current PB on Secret of Mana remake : 2h27 (World Record)
Strongest worldwide achievement on TGM : 1st European S13
Current PB on Power Ranger (Game Gear) : 10min06 (World Record)

Amnesia said:
Is there any hysteria in Japan about the very recent release of Pokemon ? These things could be strong sign to predict how will be the Q3.
It seems that no. Instead we see negative new like this one :

https://gonintendo.com/stories/322918-amazon-japan-disables-pokemon-let-s-go-pikachu-eevee-review-scor

It was disable because of last year games backlash, and not wanting a repeat if fans didn't like these titles. 



17-18 million.



 

mM
SKMBlake said:
I have faith, I'll say 19,5/20 millions

If they are so close, you can bet they will overship 500k units more in order to hit their goal.



Miyamotoo said:
SKMBlake said:
I have faith, I'll say 19,5/20 millions

If they are so close, you can bet they will overship 500k units more in order to hit their goal.

Isn't illegal to do that ?



"Quagmire, are you the type of guy who takes 'no' for an answer ?"
"My lawyer doesn't allow me to answer that question"

PSN ID: skmblake | Feel free to add me