Quantcast
[UPDATE: Confirmed Indie Presentation]Rumor: There could be a Nindie direct (or Mini Direct)airing later today.

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [UPDATE: Confirmed Indie Presentation]Rumor: There could be a Nindie direct (or Mini Direct)airing later today.

Got Prison Architect and This War of Mine on PC already, so no buy for them. The Garden Between and Everspace are looking dope, but not exactly my kind of shoes. Not sure about Night Call or Morphies Law yet. However, Monster Boy, Streets of Rogue and Slay The Spire will probably land on my Switch.

Is it just me, or does anybody else always think of Windjammers as a cheap Tron ripoff without paying a license to Disney?

Also, that tune from the Monster Boy segment, I'm sure I already heard it before somewhere with different text. Someone else got that feeling?



Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Got Prison Architect and This War of Mine on PC already, so no buy for them. The Garden Between and Everspace are looking dope, but not exactly my kind of shoes. Not sure about Night Call or Morphies Law yet. However, Monster Boy, Streets of Rogue and Slay The Spire will probably land on my Switch.

Is it just me, or does anybody else always think of Windjammers as a cheap Tron ripoff without paying a license to Disney?

Also, that tune from the Monster Boy segment, I'm sure I already heard it before somewhere with different text. Someone else got that feeling?

That's the "Saturday morning cartoon" effect you're talking here. Most of them used a lexicon similar to the opening theme of this game.

Or like someone in France called it, the Bernard Minet effect !



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Got Prison Architect and This War of Mine on PC already, so no buy for them. The Garden Between and Everspace are looking dope, but not exactly my kind of shoes. Not sure about Night Call or Morphies Law yet. However, Monster Boy, Streets of Rogue and Slay The Spire will probably land on my Switch.

Is it just me, or does anybody else always think of Windjammers as a cheap Tron ripoff without paying a license to Disney?

Also, that tune from the Monster Boy segment, I'm sure I already heard it before somewhere with different text. Someone else got that feeling?

That's the "Saturday morning cartoon" effect you're talking here. Most of them used a lexicon similar to the opening theme of this game.

Or like someone in France called it, the Bernard Minet effect !

Oh my god, I'm having flashbacks to Club Dorothée now



Bofferbrauer2 said:
Got Prison Architect and This War of Mine on PC already, so no buy for them. The Garden Between and Everspace are looking dope, but not exactly my kind of shoes. Not sure about Night Call or Morphies Law yet. However, Monster Boy, Streets of Rogue and Slay The Spire will probably land on my Switch.

Is it just me, or does anybody else always think of Windjammers as a cheap Tron ripoff without paying a license to Disney?

Also, that tune from the Monster Boy segment, I'm sure I already heard it before somewhere with different text. Someone else got that feeling?

For some reason it reminded me of the Gummi Bears theme



Switch friend-code: 6700-1526-7903

PSN: melbye82

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Mar1217 said:

That's the "Saturday morning cartoon" effect you're talking here. Most of them used a lexicon similar to the opening theme of this game.

Or like someone in France called it, the Bernard Minet effect !

Oh my god, I'm having flashbacks to Club Dorothée now

Yup, many anime featured during the show had opening dubbed mostly by Minet.

Next level self-insert with your waifu,lol.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:
Mnementh said:

Well, Brawlout has four guest fighters from Guacamelee, Hyper Light Drifter, Yooka-Laylee and Dead Cells.

Bounty Battle is still in development, but it matches more your wish, with them going crazy with the indie-game fighters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU_lOD3jwJo

That looks promising. Will keep an eye on it, thanks!

Hmm, it seems there is one more interesting option. Soon releases Blade Strangers for PS4 and Switch. It features fighters from Gunvolt, Cave Story, Code of Princess (actually a lot characters from that game), Binding of Isaac, Shovel Knight and some stuff I don't recognize. Actually it looks quite cool. I like 2D anime style fighters, as they tend to be over the top. Whatever, as it contains characters from multiple games including Shovel Knight, I thought that might also be interesting to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG31xYWlXvs



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018

Predictions: Switch / Switch vs. XB1 in the US / Three Houses first quarter

Mnementh said:
KLAMarine said:

That looks promising. Will keep an eye on it, thanks!

Hmm, it seems there is one more interesting option. Soon releases Blade Strangers for PS4 and Switch. It features fighters from Gunvolt, Cave Story, Code of Princess (actually a lot characters from that game), Binding of Isaac, Shovel Knight and some stuff I don't recognize. Actually it looks quite cool. I like 2D anime style fighters, as they tend to be over the top. Whatever, as it contains characters from multiple games including Shovel Knight, I thought that might also be interesting to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG31xYWlXvs

Was hoping for more party-like game but this looks good. Thanks!