Quantcast
BOLD PREDICTION: Super Smash Bros Ultimate Will Sell over 25mil WW Lifetime, Book IT

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - BOLD PREDICTION: Super Smash Bros Ultimate Will Sell over 25mil WW Lifetime, Book IT

Smash will sell well for sure, but nowhere near 25 million.



Just had to fill my signature-space with something

Around the Network
25m? It's possible, but only because the Switch will have a much higher install base than the Wii. I think Brawl will have a higher attach rate than Ultimate when all is said and done.

Pre orders looking strong in japan.

Any predictions for lifetime there? 5mil possibility

tbone51 said:
Pre orders looking strong in japan.

Any predictions for lifetime there? 5mil possibility

I think 3.5 million is the floor



You got so famous that even Ryng stole your prediction and made one exactly as yours in ERA!(Cant find that thread right now, but I know he did)

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
You got so famous that even Ryng stole your prediction and made one exactly as yours in ERA!(Cant find that thread right now, but I know he did)

I saw it, he is optimistic like me lol! I trained him well :p

 

That thread he made will be gold in 2 years lol. I think 10mil+ in dec is possible



tbone51 said:
Nautilus said:
You got so famous that even Ryng stole your prediction and made one exactly as yours in ERA!(Cant find that thread right now, but I know he did)

I saw it, he is optimistic like me lol! I trained him well :p

 

That thread he made will be gold in 2 years lol. I think 10mil+ in dec is possible

You are truly wise, sensei.



By all means if im wrong then im wrong. I dont see it doing 20 million. Hope it does

3DS: 5429-9952-3189  Add me if you wish!

Yeah, dream on

PhatChips said:
Yeah, dream on

Im dreaming....... Zzzzzzzz

 

*wakes up

 

Serving you crow in reality :o