Quantcast
PlayStation Nation: Definitive Edition - Plus Games For September Announced

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation: Definitive Edition - Plus Games For September Announced

First impressions of Code Vein are positive. You should enjoy the Network Test when its free if you're interested in the game.



"Wheel me out to the curb for garbage day"

Around the Network

Does anyone still play rocket league?

I got back into it, and I am doing some trading now, I'm doing some awesome deals. I traded in two uncommon wheels for a very rare boost, an import car, and a goal limited goal explosion. I still don't understand how I managed that deal



bananaking21 said:
Does anyone still play rocket league?

I got back into it, and I am doing some trading now, I'm doing some awesome deals. I traded in two uncommon wheels for a very rare boost, an import car, and a goal limited goal explosion. I still don't understand how I managed that deal

nah. 

the appeal of the game was it's simplicity. There's just too much extra stuff added to it that I have zero interest to ever go back to playing it. Good game though.



I hope Sony shows off another GoT gameplay but with ninja combat, soon



twintail said:
I hope Sony shows off another GoT gameplay but with ninja combat, soon

I was just talking about Ghost of Tsushima with someone earlier today, and yeah, I really hope they show it off again soon too, what little we've seen so far was pretty darn amazing, and I'd love to see more!



Around the Network

BenjiSales: "Just got my first early look at some Death Stranding Pre Order data Wow. This will be the biggest launch ever for Hideo Kojima. Not a doubt in my mind"



If "Death Stranding" is a big hit, Hideo Kojima wants to bring more old Metal Gear Members from Konami into the team. Various new games are to be produced, anime could also be possible, says Kojima Productions Studio in the past.

New PlayStation Now - Games:
Mittelerde: Mordors Schatten
Lego City Undercover
Desert Child
Enigmatis: Die Seelen von Maple Creek
Surgeon Simulator: Anniversary Edition
I Am Bread
Rainbow Moon
Anodyne
Gal*Gun: Double Peace
Danger Zone



Death Stranding PS4-Release: November 8! TLOU2 + FF7Remake =First 2020 Quarter


Bristow9091 said:
twintail said:
I hope Sony shows off another GoT gameplay but with ninja combat, soon

I was just talking about Ghost of Tsushima with someone earlier today, and yeah, I really hope they show it off again soon too, what little we've seen so far was pretty darn amazing, and I'd love to see more!

i guess the next SoP , since the game should be far off enough that they can show off something without heading into their marketing cycle (unlike something like TLoU2 whose next appearance is probably going to be akin to Death Stranding).

So I've been thinking that maybe Sony won't be completely absent from E3. Shuhei tweeted the VR conference (which in itself is not curious since he has been a supported of VR in general getting bigger, not just Sony) but maybe:

VR show - new trailer for Iron Man VR; Kinda Funny re-announce Patapon 2 or that Monkey King game; Limited Run has a PS physical release; Ubisoft strongly mentions timed exclusive content for some game; SE strongly mentions PS only for FF7 and Babylon Fall.

I know it won't, but would be interesting

Last edited by twintail - on 05 June 2019

Tales of Arise and Ni No Kuni Remaster for PS4 :)

Tales of Arise with the big Granblue Fantasy JRPG 2020 oO And Final Fantasy 7 Remake is coming, end of this year or 2020.



Death Stranding PS4-Release: November 8! TLOU2 + FF7Remake =First 2020 Quarter


in the next days, a true shenmue 3 trailer maybe ?
cyberpunk in april, ff7 remake in march whoa



Death Stranding PS4-Release: November 8! TLOU2 + FF7Remake =First 2020 Quarter


KazumaKiryu said:
in the next days, a true shenmue 3 trailer maybe ?
cyberpunk in april, ff7 remake in march whoa

Yeah, the last year of this gen is gonna' be crazy packed with amazing games!