Quantcast
PlayStation Nation: Definitive Edition - Plus Games For September Announced

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation Nation: Definitive Edition - Plus Games For September Announced

Keiji said:
^^ I bought both games because it looks dope and it was at a low prices.

As for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, I'm disapointed by the game, we don't understand what's happen on the screen, they should have do 1 VS 1 only.

Yeah, with 3v3 fights feel way too hectic, that's how it was in the beta, so much happening on your screen that before you realise what's happening you've already won/lost, lol. Isn't there an option to do 1v1 only in NT? I swear that's one of the things they said would be in the game... if not then I'll be a little disappointed myself, lol. 



Around the Network

Went with nay on the PS Classic. It looks just as undesirable as the Nintendo minis that preceded it. IMO. Have to add that IMO in. It IS one of the more amusing copycats in recent history, so it's got that going for it.

Also, nice Spider-Man screen shots.

Last edited by COKTOE - on 25 September 2018

Chinese food for breakfast

 

Bristow9091 said:
Keiji said:
^^ I bought both games because it looks dope and it was at a low prices.

As for Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, I'm disapointed by the game, we don't understand what's happen on the screen, they should have do 1 VS 1 only.

Yeah, with 3v3 fights feel way too hectic, that's how it was in the beta, so much happening on your screen that before you realise what's happening you've already won/lost, lol. Isn't there an option to do 1v1 only in NT? I swear that's one of the things they said would be in the game... if not then I'll be a little disappointed myself, lol. 

Yes you can do 1v1 in the game but it is custom match .



So uh... why is no one talking about Astro Bot? I'd be surprised if this game doesnt come close to or even pass 90 on metacritic. Is that delusional?



Kyuu said:
So uh... why is no one talking about Astro Bot? I'd be surprised if this game doesnt come close to or even pass 90 on metacritic. Is that delusional?

Probably because it's VR. Don't get me wrong. Not slagging on PSVR. Planning on getting it eventually, but it's software doesn't garner the interest non-VR PS4 titles are apt to do. Thanks for the tip though. I watched a video and it looks interesting.



Chinese food for breakfast

 

Around the Network

Spiderman has definitely move to that mainstream realm (at least to me) when people I know who do not play games are asking me about it.



So I've just finished Spider-Man and I can't really think of what to say about it other than... wow.



Kingdom Hearts 3 waifu boss battle 

That person playing doesn't know how to play 



I've decided to put my Spider-Man platinum on hold, all I need to do is side content anyway, so I'll go back and probably finish it a bit at a time when the DLC comes out (There's three episodes/chapters, so I'll do some with each release)

Until then, I've decided to start playing Horizon Zero Dawn, late as fuck to the party as usual (God of War and Spider-Man are the only games I've played from 2018, they were special cases though, lol) but meh, expecting good things from it, lol :P



Bristow9091 said:
I've decided to put my Spider-Man platinum on hold, all I need to do is side content anyway, so I'll go back and probably finish it a bit at a time when the DLC comes out (There's three episodes/chapters, so I'll do some with each release)

Until then, I've decided to start playing Horizon Zero Dawn, late as fuck to the party as usual (God of War and Spider-Man are the only games I've played from 2018, they were special cases though, lol) but meh, expecting good things from it, lol :P

We're both screwed. I have 4 Yakuza games to play. 4! Zero, Six, K1, and K2. I spend on average around 150 hours with each entry! And I haven't been able to finish Uncharted 4 despite starting weeks ago. My man-boy edition of Valkyria 4 came today too.



Chinese food for breakfast