Quantcast
Guild Wars 2 Writer Fired Over being a complete idiot on twitter, Gaming "press" defends her xD

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guild Wars 2 Writer Fired Over being a complete idiot on twitter, Gaming "press" defends her xD

Aeolus451 said:
shikamaru317 said:

You're in luck. 

Goody. She just can't help herself with something that can justify another discord server.

in all honesty her videos are lucky if they breach 10k views nowadays, best to let her become an embarrassing part of history and stop linking back to her rubbish. If you stop watching she has no reason to continue.



Fancy watching me Flawless Kill a Remix boss of Rogue Legacy? (Ponce De freon)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0yCu2iY2o

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
Aeolus451 said:

Goody. She just can't help herself with something that can justify another discord server.

in all honesty her videos are lucky if they breach 10k views nowadays, best to let her become an embarrassing part of history and stop linking back to her rubbish. If you stop watching she has no reason to continue.

Yet she got 25k in donations relatively recently to open up a discord server that's free to open up. 🙀



Ganoncrotch said:
Aeolus451 said:

Goody. She just can't help herself with something that can justify another discord server.

in all honesty her videos are lucky if they breach 10k views nowadays, best to let her become an embarrassing part of history and stop linking back to her rubbish. If you stop watching she has no reason to continue.

While I agree with you, the linked video isn't one of hers. It's a LegacyKillaHD video.



Aeolus451 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

in all honesty her videos are lucky if they breach 10k views nowadays, best to let her become an embarrassing part of history and stop linking back to her rubbish. If you stop watching she has no reason to continue.

Yet she got 25k in donations relatively recently to open up a discord server that's free to open up. 🙀

Every part of that hurt to read.... except maybe the emoji.



Fancy watching me Flawless Kill a Remix boss of Rogue Legacy? (Ponce De freon)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0yCu2iY2o

Darc Requiem said:
Ganoncrotch said:

in all honesty her videos are lucky if they breach 10k views nowadays, best to let her become an embarrassing part of history and stop linking back to her rubbish. If you stop watching she has no reason to continue.

While I agree with you, the linked video isn't one of hers. It's a LegacyKillaHD video.

Ah good stuff, I was just going from the thumbanail sorry. But even if it's not giving her a view directly, it's still keeping her as a figure in the public eye, even if it's a third party doing it, she gets off (financially) to people talking about her babble.



Fancy watching me Flawless Kill a Remix boss of Rogue Legacy? (Ponce De freon)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0yCu2iY2o

Around the Network
This woman is definitely unhinged you can tell the type of people that are defending her are the clowns highlighted in the video about Anita's response where one of Anita's followers comes up with the most broken logic in saying even though nothing of the nature is said or implied it's still toxic sexism, I mean like wtf no wonder people the fool who got fired continue their nonsense if supporters like this are around.

Under the logic this camp is using if they disagree with anything I post on social media I can accuse them of racism.

Wyrdness said:
This woman is definitely unhinged you can tell the type of people that are defending her are the clowns highlighted in the video about Anita's response where one of Anita's followers comes up with the most broken logic in saying even though nothing of the nature is said or implied it's still toxic sexism, I mean like wtf no wonder people the fool who got fired continue their nonsense if supporters like this are around.

Under the logic this camp is using if they disagree with anything I post on social media I can accuse them of racism.

You know yourself the only way to beat those people is not to get into an argument with them, the majority of them have literally invested years in college to get degree's in how to play a victim or how to project victim status onto someone else, you are basically battling against someone who is not only fighting a fight... but also justifying their choices in lift to fight that fight. Easiest solution, the block button and walk away from the crazies.

But like you said... all else fails, break out this bad boy :D



Fancy watching me Flawless Kill a Remix boss of Rogue Legacy? (Ponce De freon)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0yCu2iY2o

Per usual, the latest ResetEra thread on the matter has now reached a point where the mods over there have decided what the narrative is and have created rules for the thread that make it easy for anyone to blame everyone for Price's firing except her but anyone who supports the decision needs to watch what they say or risk getting banned.

Raven722 said:
Per usual, the latest ResetEra thread on the matter has now reached a point where the mods over there have decided what the narrative is and have created rules for the thread that make it easy for anyone to blame everyone for Price's firing except her but anyone who supports the decision needs to watch what they say or risk getting banned.

Not to mention, they chose the articles that have blatantly obvious biases for Jessica Price. It's complete manipulation.



Ganoncrotch said:
Wyrdness said:
This woman is definitely unhinged you can tell the type of people that are defending her are the clowns highlighted in the video about Anita's response where one of Anita's followers comes up with the most broken logic in saying even though nothing of the nature is said or implied it's still toxic sexism, I mean like wtf no wonder people the fool who got fired continue their nonsense if supporters like this are around.

Under the logic this camp is using if they disagree with anything I post on social media I can accuse them of racism.

You know yourself the only way to beat those people is not to get into an argument with them, the majority of them have literally invested years in college to get degree's in how to play a victim or how to project victim status onto someone else, you are basically battling against someone who is not only fighting a fight... but also justifying their choices in lift to fight that fight. Easiest solution, the block button and walk away from the crazies.

But like you said... all else fails, break out this bad boy :D

Ha seriously. More and more I'm learning that you're never going to win an argument with an irrationally hateful, crazy person like this Jessica Price seems to be. Especially when a certain contingent of those crazies have already made up their mind about you after seeing what gender you are, or the color of your skin. That game is rigged against you if that's the case, so, like the school bully or the crazy homeless guy shouting in the street - best to just keep your distance and walk away. Let em be miserable on their own, and don't let them drag you down with them, because misery loves company.



Latest Reviews: