Quantcast
Solo Headed To Become A Flop? Yep, It Flopped.

Forums - Movies Discussion - Solo Headed To Become A Flop? Yep, It Flopped.

How Much Will Solo Make WW?

Under $700M 56 60.87%
 
$700M-$800M 18 19.57%
 
$801M-$900M 12 13.04%
 
$901M-$1B 3 3.26%
 
Over $1B 3 3.26%
 
Total:92

Pansexual is a wider term than bisexual and hence includes attraction to men and women. It extends that term to include transgenders, lady-boys, maybe even robots. All means all here.

Disney did not have the guts to put that in the movie, but the story writer and Donald Glover affirmed Lando as a Pando.



Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Nem said:
Can only hope. Star wars has been ruined in this Kathleen woman's hands. Now it needs to be rebooted or it will keep going downhill.

I didn't think i'd see the day Star Trek would be in better hands than Star wars. Sucessful and enjoyable new movies and series. Star wars is garbage now.

You're kidding me right. Star Trek is in worse shape for sure. Yeah, the TLJ sucks, but the other 3 Disney Star Wars movies are all better than the rebooted Star Trek movies, and Star Wars Rebels was much better than Star Trek Discovery. JJ took a series that was known for focusing on deep storylines, moral dilemmas, and character development and turned it into a vapid series of summer action flicks. And Discovery is even worse, in addition to the fact that it continues the movies' trends of focusing on action over story, they completely ruined the visual design. It's sad that The Orville, a low budget series that was designed to both spoof and honor TNG era Star Trek, is better than Star Trek Discovery and the new movies. 

 

At least we have star trek discovery. season 1 was fun to watch. I was skeptical but in the end it won me over.



 

 

well fuck I got to about 15 pages not reading all 40 lol.

Watched the move was good. not great but good.

People take Star Wars too personally. Just enjoy the movie lol.



 

 

Mcube said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

Except it's not false. You're really stretching. SW is the biggest movie franchise ever created and they were above 1B for a spin off of characters nobody gave a shit about. They definitely had this as their most anticipated film. 

No thats what you think. Disney understand goddamn well that the 4th star wars film in a year wont bring in as much as Infinity war you fucking dumbass or as much as Incredibles 2 a film people have been wanting for 14 years. It goes into direct contest with 3 of the most anticipated releases of the year. Infinity war, Deadpool 2 and Jurassic World 2. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and think that star wars is invulnerable for Disney and they just expect to get a billion each film its just not realistic in the slightest.  

Disney's own head of distribution disagrees with you

 

BANNED: Trolling ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 28 May 2018

Maxosaurus-rex said:
Mcube said:

No thats what you think. Disney understand goddamn well that the 4th star wars film in a year wont bring in as much as Infinity war you fucking dumbass or as much as Incredibles 2 a film people have been wanting for 14 years. It goes into direct contest with 3 of the most anticipated releases of the year. Infinity war, Deadpool 2 and Jurassic World 2. You obviously have no clue what you are talking about and think that star wars is invulnerable for Disney and they just expect to get a billion each film its just not realistic in the slightest.  

Disney's own head of distribution disagrees with you

Provide a source then or did he call you to tell you personally Solo was gonna be the biggest release of the year? Sorry to burst your bubble but you gotta give me a source before I start believing your bullshit. 



Around the Network
Mcube said:
Maxosaurus-rex said:

Disney's own head of distribution disagrees with you

Provide a source then or did he call you to tell you personally Solo was gonna be the biggest release of the year? Sorry to burst your bubble but you gotta give me a source before I start believing your bullshit. 

You're both spouting off conjecture at this point, so maybe refrain from calling an argument as valid as your own bullshit.



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Phew, this thread just kept going!

I enjoyed the movie! Sad it isn't doing as well as they had hoped. With any luck we'll see some spinoffs or sequels as I'd be excited to see where they're headed after the ending



Cobretti2 said:
areason said:

Yes mate because when the most hyped up character of the whole movie doesn't have a fight scene, it's just so unique so wonderful! The same thing goes for Snoke, the character that created the reason for existence of the series just dies, no back story, no character development, nothing at all. As for Rey, their was build up regarding her parents, turns out they're nobodies!

What's worse is that it takes all of the building up that TFA did and it just shits it away. 

you are assuming some of this won't be answered in the next movie or in a spin off. The nobodies was clearly a lie.

And you're assuming that it will.

Nice game mate 



VGPolyglot said:
Azuren said:

I find it absolutely hilarious that SJWs try to use Orwell in their own arguments when they are the god damn thought police.

You obviously haven't read much about Orwell, he was a socialist and sympathetic to anarchist movements to the point that he helped fight in the Spanish Civil War, he was on the far left himself. Also, 1984 is an anagram for 1948, the year of the book's release. I think it's safe to say that it wasn't a warning of the future, but a warning of the circumstances that had already begun.

He also hasn't seen Solo, so he's 2-for-2 in jumping to conclusions without information.



Insidb said:
VGPolyglot said:

You obviously haven't read much about Orwell, he was a socialist and sympathetic to anarchist movements to the point that he helped fight in the Spanish Civil War, he was on the far left himself. Also, 1984 is an anagram for 1948, the year of the book's release. I think it's safe to say that it wasn't a warning of the future, but a warning of the circumstances that had already begun.

He also hasn't seen Solo, so he's 2-for-2 in jumping to conclusions without information.

Congratulations on having no concept on investigating things you like. Someone doesn't have to see a movie to know he or she doesn't agree with the forced message when the writer is confirming that forced message in tweets.



Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames