Quantcast
SQAURE ENIX E3 showcase 2018 announced

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SQAURE ENIX E3 showcase 2018 announced

Hope we get a glimpse of Yoko Taro's next project, after Nier Automata I will buy anything that man puts out.



Around the Network
melbye said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

For the PS5.

Which means it's going to be PS6

Actually, it starts out as FFXV - 2 and it's about 4 adolescent women who go to space, but it gets delayed and releases on PS7 when their new Blight Engine is finally able to run games.



Bristow9091 said:
Are they gonna' be announcing more games that are 5-10 years away from launch?

You’re too optimistic, they clearly plan to announce the announcement of those games.



animegaming said:
Hope we get a glimpse of Yoko Taro's next project, after Nier Automata I will buy anything that man puts out.

Though it's Yoko Taro's face that I would love to get a glimpse of. No one knows what he looks like.

I suspect he looks Japanese



.

He who has nothing to hide does not deserve to be called an individual.

Capitalism has convinced people to buy stuff they don't need with money they don't have to impress people who don't give a shit. (George Carlin)

Really nice. I think we will get a kh3 release date and they will show the avengers project



Around the Network

I'd like a port of Nier:Automata to a console I own. I know it's not happening, but I'd like it a lot. As long as I get a KH3 release date, I couldn't care less what else they talk about. Though... a new Deus Ex would be nice...



Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Megaoverlord12 said:

I'd like a port of Nier:Automata to a console I own. I know it's not happening, but I'd like it a lot. As long as I get a KH3 release date, I couldn't care less what else they talk about. Though... a new Deus Ex would be nice...

Actually: http://www.godisageek.com/2018/05/nier-automata-headed-xbox-soon-report/

New Deus Ex isn't happening yet sadly. Square had Eidos Montreal make Shadow of the Tomb Raider instead of the 3rd game in the Adam Jensen Deus Ex series, since Crystal Dynamics was busy with the Avengers game.



shikamaru317 said:
Megaoverlord12 said:

I'd like a port of Nier:Automata to a console I own. I know it's not happening, but I'd like it a lot. As long as I get a KH3 release date, I couldn't care less what else they talk about. Though... a new Deus Ex would be nice...

Actually: http://www.godisageek.com/2018/05/nier-automata-headed-xbox-soon-report/

New Deus Ex isn't happening yet sadly. Square had Eidos Montreal make Shadow of the Tomb Raider instead of the 3rd game in the Adam Jensen Deus Ex series, since Crystal Dynamics was busy with the Avengers game.

They have quite a bit to improve on tbh in regards to DE as the last game felt rushed.



Wyrdness said:
shikamaru317 said:

Actually: http://www.godisageek.com/2018/05/nier-automata-headed-xbox-soon-report/

New Deus Ex isn't happening yet sadly. Square had Eidos Montreal make Shadow of the Tomb Raider instead of the 3rd game in the Adam Jensen Deus Ex series, since Crystal Dynamics was busy with the Avengers game.

They have quite a bit to improve on tbh in regards to DE as the last game felt rushed.

Very true. Mankind Divided was a bit of a disappointment. Only 1 hub city compared to 2 in Human Revolution. Reused animations from Human Revolution, many of which were already dated in 2011. Very few returning characters from Human Revolution. Very little progression on Adam's personal story from Human Revolution. Disappointing cliffhanger ending. Probably for the best that they take their time on it, would be nice to see the final Adam Jensen game next gen. 



Nice maybe they'll announce a remake for FF6 by the Bravely Team ... of course, it'll be done before the remake of FFVII comes out in 2027 for the PS6.



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909