Quantcast
God of War (PS4) Sales Predictions

Forums - Sales Discussion - God of War (PS4) Sales Predictions

How much will God of War sell lifetime?

<4 million 1 1.54%
 
4-5 million 1 1.54%
 
5-6 million 5 7.69%
 
6-7 million 4 6.15%
 
7-8 million 6 9.23%
 
8-9 million 7 10.77%
 
9-10 million 15 23.08%
 
>10 million 26 40.00%
 
Total:65

I legit think this title can do 10m+ lifetime.

not sure why there is even a Less than 4m option.... or a 5m one.
Its going above that certainly.



Around the Network

10M+lifetime



10mill lifetime.
2-2,5mi fw



 

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

fw 3,4 m
Lt +13 m



JRPGfan said:
I legit think this title can do 10m+ lifetime.

not sure why there is even a Less than 4m option.... or a 5m one.
Its going above that certainly.

As you can see, some people voted for it.



Around the Network
bugrimmar said:
JRPGfan said:
I legit think this title can do 10m+ lifetime.

not sure why there is even a Less than 4m option.... or a 5m one.
Its going above that certainly.

As you can see, some people voted for it.

Always a few trolls around :P
Majority seem to think 8-10m+ though..... which is atleast much more likely.



Probably higher than the 7-8 million i thought it would sell



Switch friend-code: 6700-1526-7903

PSN: melbye82

Barkley said:
bugrimmar said:

But it's still a violent R rated game so it won't be accessible to the larger gaming audience so I can't see it getting more than 7m.

GTA V sold over 75m, an R rating isn't a limiter.

FW - ~2m

Lifetime - 9m

The thing is, we're talking about two different kinds of violence. The reason GTA does so well is that it offers you freedom to do whatever you want in a semi-realistic sandbox. With that freedom, you can choose to be violent or not be, depending on your personality. It's all comical and laughable violence that you don't get nightmares from.

 

God of war, however, from the title alone, speaks volumes about the kind of violence you see in it. Kratos does such otherwordly sick stuff that it's hard for other people to stomach it. And you have no choice but to go on killing in creative ways even if you're not that type of person. Also, there is no lighthearted violence here. Kratos just screams while ripping heads off. This series is all serious drama with a subject a lot of people don't care about (mythology).



bugrimmar said:
Barkley said:

GTA V sold over 75m, an R rating isn't a limiter.

FW - ~2m

Lifetime - 9m

The thing is, we're talking about two different kinds of violence. The reason GTA does so well is that it offers you freedom to do whatever you want in a semi-realistic sandbox. With that freedom, you can choose to be violent or not be, depending on your personality. It's all comical and laughable violence that you don't get nightmares from.

 

God of war, however, from the title alone, speaks volumes about the kind of violence you see in it. Kratos does such otherwordly sick stuff that it's hard for other people to stomach it. And you have no choice but to go on killing in creative ways even if you're not that type of person. Also, there is no lighthearted violence here. Kratos just screams while ripping heads off. This series is all serious drama with a subject a lot of people don't care about (mythology).

It seems very clear that you haven’t played the new GoW. This is nothing compared to the old games. I could never like them due to the excessive violence. Conversely, the new GoW is likely my favorite game of the entire gen. 

Last edited by pitzy272 - on 02 May 2018

2.5+ million first week.
10+ million lifetime.